Lezoline Groovy

This user has no status.
5 out of 5 rating for Lezoline Groovy

To start, I have a terrible time finding shoes to fit my feet.

Not only are my feet wide, but I also have a high instep that just will not comfortably fit in most shoes resulting in shoes being either too tight on the sides or too tight on near the laces. Sometimes both.

Being in the U.S., finding table tennis shoes is a pain because I generally want to try shoes on before I buy them. I was looking at Mizuno, but finding my size was a challenge and having to get them shipped from overseas bothered me because I really believed I would have to return them. Didn't really want to deal with that.

Seeing another player at my club wearing the Blue Groovy's I noticed that the toe box seemed pretty roomy. I gave it a shot and ordered the Yellow Groovy's in a size 12 US and they fit PERFECT. My toes are not cramped, but are not loose either. I don't feel any pressure on the top of my foot. My actual size is an 11 US, but I went up to the 12 and it was the right call.

These shoes are light weight and grip the floor well, but still allow some slide. I can't really fairly rate the durability having them for just a month, but I am seriously considering ordering at least one more pair just to have in case they stop making them or something. I love these shoes and if you have wide feet, I would definitely give them a shot!