Win a FREE Rubber from Tabletennis11.com!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
WIN A FREE RUBBER FROM TABLETENNIS11.COM!

The DHL Express shipping is included for free.

Here’s how to participate:

1. Go to Tabletennis11.com/rubbers.

2. Pick the rubber you’d like to win.

3. Post the rubber URL to this thread with an explanation of why you chose this rubber.

4. A total of 4 winners will be selected by a draw and announced in this thread, as well as on our Facebook page on April 10, 2017.

N.B. We are running the exact same competition across 2 other forums. We will draw 4 extra winners (a total of 8 winners!) in the forum with the most participants, so make sure that your forum is the best!

Good luck!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/dhs-hurricane-3-provincial-40-degrees
I would like to have this rubber, with any thickness, black colour.
The reason is, I have used h3 neo and skyline 3 neo, which I obviously got it from Tabletennis11, and I love them. For me, h3 neo is more offensive rubber, which I loved to use it.
Now I want h3 provincial version because, this seems to be a better version, that I hope could prove a better rubber for me in upcoming tournaments.
Though it is not in stock, but I would like to have a national or provincial version anyday( I wish I win it).
That's it from me !

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
DHS Hurricane 8

How am I gonna channel my inner chinese without a chinese rubber? My backhand is already FZD- like, probably even better than his. I am planning to fly to china next month to give Fan some tips on how to accelerate the ball more during BH rallies. I hope in exchange he gives me some advice on how to make those deadly FH counter topspins.

But without a chinese rubber on forehand he will laugh at me! Please help me out!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Last edited:
This user has no status.
http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/yasaka-rakza-x

I'd like to win Yasaka Rakza X (Red,Max). I'm really curious about how this rubber perform on backhand. I usually use a tacky chinese rubber on forehand and springy rubber on backhand. Since some of chinese national player use this rubber for backhand, I am willing to try this rubber very much.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/victas-v-01-stiff
[h=1]Victas V > 01 Stiff Max Black[/h]Dozens of rubbers has been used and replaced, used and replaced for my BH, but none of the them seemed for me until I took my coach's rubber and used it. He was using the one I am requesting it was like a heavenly matched couple. It felt great, the touch was amazing, the control was phenomenal, and most importantly I felt comfortable!!! I just fell in love with the rubber. <3