20 minutes of Jun Mizutani serving

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Brett told me once that at a WTTC event before the starting rounds, he left in the morning to see and help some people train and they saw Mizutani serving at the table and someone catching and returning the ball. And when they returned in the evening, after a long day, doing many things, after many meals, oddly enough, they saw Mizutani serving, with someone catching and returning the ball...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
What, you saying Asian men can't be beautiful? I think he looks plenty beautiful #nohomo

You know about the music movement visual kei? It's all about good-looking japanese men. (and of course good music) I am a visual kei fan.
I just wanted to prevent humorous replies.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Brett told me once that at a WTTC event before the starting rounds, he left in the morning to see and help some people train and they saw Mizutani serving at the table and someone catching and returning the ball. And when they returned in the evening, after a long day, doing many things, after many meals, oddly enough, they saw Mizutani serving, with someone catching and returning the ball...

i think this is one of the answers why he look so "effortless" but still able to create a huge amount of spin

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

That's some serious dedication :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Of all the current pros, I'd put Mizutani's serves right up there with just about anybody.

Of course it's easy to see how much crazy amount of spin he can get and his touch but also look at his ball toss & contact point. Always right next to his body. Always on point.

There's been times when I've filmed myself serving and one take away I seem to have is that it's so easy to see my serves. I'm ever pushing for that borderline illegal in visibility (key word there "borderline") and so many of mine you can see the contact & spin I'm giving far too easy. I think this element of the game probably among amateurs is underrated.

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder