Prott.vip

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I don't trust them. I very strongly suspect they prey on people who want to believe they have just bought something special. Why would you pay $180 for a Viscaria (and they don't even claim magical properties for it)? Or $500 for a "special" Clipper that must be truly magical at that price? It is really easy to make a claim like that on the internet. Somebody here got banned for trying to sell a "national team member's" Viscaria for $1500.

Their clothing is of incredibly low quality but I don't think they make any particular claims about that.

All in all, I would personally never buy anything from them. (I did buy a shirt once, never again).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
yes,i ordered booster and a blade. everything is fine

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
i have bought multiple tg2 and hurricane 8 in Blue sponge.... some of the rubbers are older one(for example some of tg2 version before ittf tag ,but you can see it in preview), but legit. i`m satisfied.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
TT11 has both those blades for just a few bucks more than prott.vip. And since they are an authorized DHS dealer, you know you would not be getting a fake, and you would receive it sooner. Also, the price difference is less significant when you factor in shipping costs. Anyway, something to consider.

I just have my doubts about some of what they are selling, not ordinary blades like the ones the OP wants, but their "special" blades.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaffar Lone
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
I agree with you Baal about the "special blades" (I don't think they are original) but for ordinary blades the price is similar, a bit less than other sites, so I think that they are original...
For shorts and t-shirts I don't trust them

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
everyone having a good expirience n bad one with online shopping, it is up to you.