This user has no status.
What an anti-climax Men's final !!!

this match is just a warm up before his regular evening training... he didn't want to show up late as he wants to be in full form for Dusseldorf next month and show his real skills there !!!

Reactions: Suga D and drunix80
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
When I saw Koki Niwa loosing from 10:6 I was upset cause for me the result of the final was obvious with any of the chinese against the korean. If Koki could make it to the final no one could know what would have happened cause Niwa is super unpredictable and can make some extraordinary things sometimes. And the korean guy is strong.. But not strong enough for now..

Reactions: ajtatosmano2
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Fan Zhendong the champ!

fannnnn.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Man, you have to admire the tenacity of FZD. It was nice seeing something other than a ML/FZD final, but then again not really. I would much rather have watched FZD duke it out with the Captain again than the squash match that just took place.

The Captain will be back. Everybody has a bad day at office. I am rooting for a FZD / ML final in Dusseldorf !!

Reactions: edgy
This user has no status.
HIRANO Miu in todays TV News report

I'm trying to translate her, my Japanese is not native (nor is my English) and there may be mistakes

after winning against ZHU Yuling:
"(jokingly) I was superb wasn't I ? yes, I'm bragging."
[she exactly says "JIGAJISAN"自画自讃
http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/自画自賛]

"There is the final thereafter, I will not stay on cloud 9, I'm going to refocus and win this final"

after winning
(somebody to her) they will be playing the Japanese national anthem
(Hirano) Thats super cool !!
("JIGAJISAN") I'm bragging again, but today i was like a Tengu (a traditional very strong Japanese monster with a very long nose), tomorrow my nose will be bent...

After winning Ding Ning:
I thought "good grief, i'm playing Ding Ning for my birthday", but finally it was my best birthday ever !

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Ttnpp has 72 balls for $40.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews

go to 19:25 ding ning comments about hirano's loops and her share of luck . These comments after the underdog has won is why TT is so exciting for me to watch/experience

After these comments I cannot wait for a remake of the second half of the video you referred to in another thread - only this time featuring Miu Hirano and Ding Ning.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
After these comments I cannot wait for a remake of the second half of the video you referred to in another thread - only this time featuring Miu Hirano and Ding Ning.

Forgive me I didnt quite understand. U mean it would be nice for a video on how chinese & japanese view the match between ding ning and hirano ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews

HA HA though it was a funny video but there were some moments when i was moved. The part zhang yining was talking to ai chan about how they tried and how their greatest players have stopped in provincial level

Last edited: