This user has no status.
We had already some warm-up rounds in both Singles and Doubles today.
Tomorrow (Thursday, Apr13th) should be even more interesting with some expected Doubles clashes.

in Ladies Singles, LEE Ho Ching will face KIM KyungAh. That might be the match of the day.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
jeoung.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
They are streaming it live on youtube on their channel and also on facebook. However, the streaming quality has been very very patchy .... you are better off trying the CCTV5 link posted in this thread above ...
Hi all! Does anybody know why ITTF won't show Asian Championships video stream on its website? Is it copyright issue or somethng else?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Ma long just lost 1-3 .
Tapatalk

Referee faulted ML in the last game and ML blew it there after. Not to take anything away from the Korean since he was leading 2-1 by then. Its good for ML to lose few matches to fight complacency and be ready for Dusseldorf.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 4 reviews
Between, I just finished my work on matches shedule for Asian Championships 2017. It is more convenient than the one used by ITTF itself. Finally you can specify country and player name to watch his/her upcoming matches:
https://tabletennis.guide/shedule.php

Are the times in local(for me) time or from where the tournament actually takes place?