This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
What do you think about DPR?Where their strength comes from?Do they train in chinese camp or what?The guy almost beat Zhang jike

They train in death camps. Only the best survive to see the light of day. LOL. On a serious note my south korean friends suspect they do exchange some training with chinese provincial players and coaches but nowhere near CNT. You also have to note that ZJK is not 100% and weakest link in CNT at this point. Nobody can touch ML and FZD

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
CCTV live broadcast schedule for Men's Team Final is Apr 10 (Wed, Beijing Time) 14:00-17:25. I don't think the line-up will be submitted until 1 hour or so before the match.
Jung Yung Sik seems to have some wrist injury and may not play. I guess Ma Long and Fan Zhendong will play. Not sure who will be the third for China, Zhang Jike or Xu Xin.

Edit: The final is on Apr 12 Wed :p

when will they play?? I cant enter the draw and result part of ittf . what is the line up ??

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
CCTV live broadcast schedule for Men's Team Final is Apr 10 (Wed, Beijing Time) 14:00-17:25. I don't think the line-up will be submitted until 1 hour or so before the match.
Jung Yung Sik seems to have some wrist injury and may not play. I guess Ma Long and Fan Zhendong will play. Not sure who will be the third for China, Zhang Jike or Xu Xin.

ZJK will play if he wants to play. Not playing him right now is a sign of weakness.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
http://sports.sina.com.cn/others/pingpang/2017-04-11/doc-ifyecezv3161950.shtml
In the interview, ZJK said he wants to play but he is afraid of poor performance at the same time. In addition to ankle injury, he mentioned about elbow and shoulder injury after the first match against PRK. He said he was asked by Qin Zhijian to play in the SF but he is not sure about the final.

Its refreshing to hear a chinese player reflect his true state of mind of being afraid. Its best for CNT to avoid ZJK in the final. I am sure he cant keep up with the Koreans in current state.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
The finals will be stream in ittf page in the next 5 minutes

Gửi từ SM-J700H của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk