Donic Bluefire M1 with Carbonado 190 or 90

This user has no status.
Hey guys, I want to get myself a new racket. I picked out the Donic Bluefire M1 for FH and BH. Should I get the Stiga Carbonado 190 or the 90 or would you suggest a different blade? I heard some people saying that pairing the rubber with the 190 will result in a lack of control. Whats your opinion? If you need: I could post a short video of me playing (very short, around 50s matchplay) Thanks for helping me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D and BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hey guys, I want to get myself a new racket. I picked out the Donic Bluefire M1 for FH and BH. Should I get the Stiga Carbonado 190 or the 90 or would you suggest a different blade? I heard some people saying that pairing the rubber with the 190 will result in a lack of control. Whats your opinion? If you need: I could post a short video of me playing (very short, around 50s matchplay) Thanks for helping me :)
Hi there, it would be nice if you could post to be able to help you. How do you find your current blade?

Reactions: BeGo and Suga D
This user has no status.
Hi there, it would be nice if you could post to be able to help you. How do you find your current blade?
I do like my blade but I think I want to try something else because I recently played a non carbon blade and liked the feeling but I don't want to lose my carbon speed

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Sorry just saw the message! No, I never had the chance to test any Carbonado.
That's unfortunate, but if you have someone at your club using one of them you should try and ask if you could try it out. The Carbonado you have suggested the one being close to your current blade is the 190. Compared to the ZJK ALC the 190 has more feel and being a bit slower due to is has Limba as outer veneer.

This user has no status.
The 190/145 versions are.not too fast and they feel woody. They are at off level not off+.they should be in the level of innerforce alc in terms of speed. I suggest you get the 145 coz of the higher throw.

Ok thank you :) do you have any experience with the andro treiber k/z blade? because it is a bit cheaper
thank you very much for your help

Last edited:

Buy a Viscaria! Much better stuff. Works very well with M1.

says Hi I'm new here I would love to be kept up to date about...
says Hi I'm new here I would love to be kept up to date about...
Nov 2014
Read 4 reviews

Personally, I would recommend you go for Petr Korbel in ST handle with Andro Rasant Grip in 1.9mm on both sides(or 2.0mm if you are comfortable with it). Otherwise, Rasant Grip's with Carbonado 145. I tried both the rubbers and Korbel as well as Carbonado 145. Recommending you 145 since you would get more safety over the net with it due to the higher throw if you had to choose between 145 and 190.

This user has no status.
I am the right one, unfortunately it is very short

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSGkyrkFyhm/?taken-by=julius_leo_

Thanks for helping me :)
I hope you means the black red shirt one.

That some great brush looping you got! So pure! [emoji6]

I hope your friends have one of these, for you to try. Rather than butchering your ball spin capabilities by using hard blade, I prefer to recs you soft fast blade and bet everything on that brush loop. [emoji6]

Nittaku Miyabi
Butterfly Cypress-S
DHS Hurricane H-TP
Butterfly Liu Shiwen
Adidas Radix Express
Darker Speed 90
Galaxy MC-2
Butterfly Primorac EX
Butterfly Innerforce ZLF
Tibhar Ikarus ALX
Avalox J-Tech
Yasaka Musashi
TSP Award Offensive
Cornilleau Aero OFF+ Soft Carbon
Yasaka Advance 3D
Nittaku Septear
Adidas FiberTec Classic
Nittaku Barwell
Adidas Hypertouch
TSP Balsa Plus Offensive 85
Butterfly Keyshot Light
Xiom Hayabusa ZX
Butterfly Keyshot

Note.

If your friend have any Hurricane, try them. I vote that your looping style match that rubber. [emoji6]

Sent from my i5E using Tapatalk

Reactions: Suga D

Tom

This user has no status.

Tom

This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 7 reviews
I do like my blade but I think I want to try something else because I recently played a non carbon blade and liked the feeling but I don't want to lose my carbon speed

From what you've said here I would definitely recommend the Carbonado 90, this will give you the carbon speed you mentioned but also mean you will maintain some of the feeling of a non carbon blade :)

Reactions: DennyTTLover