Pay your respect to Carl!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I was worried about you because I had a hunch the goon squad might be after you since you failed to notice the recent discussions on special rubbers on TTD , glad Der had your back , whew !!!

Oh man: for sure I got chased by the goon squad last night and this morning. Just the fact that I am awake now attests to that fact! And Starbucks barely had enough caffeine in their stockpiles to help me get away.

This time they were dressed as NYPD Officers and Detcs and were using 3 helicopters and 12 squad cars to try and track me down. Sirens blaring and everything as I raced across the Brooklyn Bridge.

But oh, man, you should have seen the trap Der_Echte cooked up to help me escape from them and get away scott free.

Nope, sorry! I can't divulge the rest of the details of this newest covert ops scheme he cooked up. But I guarantee you would have laughed until you cried if you saw the whole scenario.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Thx anchor and everyone who showed Carl their respects.

Well, it looks like Carl is back to full speed again messing with the Goonies. You'd think they would leave Carl alone for another week or so. They never learn... they will never have an edge when Carl has his i-phoney NSA Spy phone with monthly upgrades.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl got outta that jam by running into the crackhouse, quickly changing into a police uniform, then exiting the building pushing a drugged up suspect in handcuffs. The Goonies all raided the house and could not find Carl.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Der_, always so modest. Leaving out the part where he used Pokémon Go to get the goons to crash helicopters and throw the ground units into disarray.

Or how he hosed them down to run interference after the ensuing crash. Or the accuracy with which Der can aim from San Fran's Golden Gate Bridge all the way to NYC's grayer Brooklyn counterpart.

And the fact that the goon squad was hunting down Special-K Series Viscarias purported to be rejected by Kong Linghui and Wang Liqin. And Liu Gouliang's own personal H3 with illegal aspect ratio pips.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am shocked to learn that Pokemon Go is still a thing.

Once you Go , you are Gone :p

Yeah, see, that's the thing. The goon squad is often a little behind the times and once they get hooked on something, I think you can use it against them over and over again.

I mean, you should have seen how many times Der_Echte used the same dang honey trap on them and they never seemed to catch on. Or when I just left the stack of Real Fake National H3 and Pro rubbers and they just never seemed to figure out that it was a ruse that would end with them trapped in the sceptic tank.

Of course we changed it up a little every so often and sometimes it was JOW's really real personal rubber specially boosted to play just like they used to when he was speed gluing.

Or the totally legitimate counterfeit 968 blades from Ali Express. Those really reeled in the goon squad when we used them for the trap.

But recently they have been coming out with more artillery and in greater numbers so we have had to get more creative in how we bait 'n trap 'em. But, all in all, it seems they are behind the times and still will fall for Pokémon Go traps.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
I'm so sorry to hear this carl. I could not imagine. My condolences and best wishes to you and your daughter through this and in the years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl