Pay your respect to Carl!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi TTD.
As you may not have known UpSideDownCarl's wife has passed away yesterday. To people who doesn't know Carl, he is a big contributor and a moderator here on TTD. Table Tennis is about the sport and equipment, but it is also about the people and communities that is surrounding the sport.

As a friend and a moderator on TTD I would like to send my thoughts your way Carl, to you and your family. Let your wife R.I.P..
I send you my biggest condolences.

Please send your thoughts to Carl and his family! I know it will mean a lot to him.

/Giang

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Is this some kind of late April fool's joke?
No, it's not a joke, Carl has just been reserved about it. As you get older, you lose more and more people unfortunately, though Carl's wife was too young to go. But diseases are a very sad fact of life.

Imagine your father or mother died after being terribly sick and in pain for 3 years with you watching them every day, some days better than others, some worse than others, with the last month just hard to bear. Then imagine how you would feel. Then send him something acknowledging that, Archo. This is not the time for over-intellectualization.