FH Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Tibhar MX-P(and the newer Evo rubbers except MX-S). If you want something with more control - Yasaka Rakza 7 for example. The Omega 5 series of Xiom are not bad too if you're not a heavy hitter.

Reactions: sanavasaraja
This user has no status.
Tibhar MX-P(and the newer Evo rubbers except MX-S). If you want something with more control - Yasaka Rakza 7 for example. The Omega 5 series of Xiom are not bad too if you're not a heavy hitter.

Why not MX-S? Less power than MX-P but more spinny and more control. Still a decent FH rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Why not MX-S? Less power than MX-P but more spinny and more control. Still a decent FH rubber.
MX-S is a great FH rubber (my favorite), but for a player who's playing FH with short stroke I think rubbers with more catapult would fit better. With such type of stroke he won't be able to use MX-S to it's full potential I think. MX-S is a superb rubber which shines when using more of a chinese type of loop - that's from my experience, but I may be wrong here :)

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
What are the good rubbers for the FH of a looping/attacking player who play with short strokes in your opinion?

hm... there are tons. I think I can type 20+ models of rubbers here.
Since you used Gewo now, what do you think of that? I assume that is your FH rubber, while BH is the antispin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I like how companies like Butterfly and Yasaka show diagrams of the arc and trajectories of their popular rubbers. I think that sort of thing is extremely helpful to prospective customers.

Totally agree.
It would be great if more companies would have these graphics on their packages.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
MX-S is a great FH rubber (my favorite), but for a player who's playing FH with short stroke I think rubbers with more catapult would fit better. With such type of stroke he won't be able to use MX-S to it's full potential I think. MX-S is a superb rubber which shines when using more of a chinese type of loop - that's from my experience, but I may be wrong here :)

Yes, now that you made it more clear i agree with you. Stroke type is important to decide which rubber fits better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
If you brush a lot the gewo hype xt 50 is good. It is spinny and medium fast. Other rubbers would be tibhar el-s

Hungarian reviews say that the XT 50.0 is slightly faster than MX-P. After reading other reviews I think it behaves a little bit like a chinese rubber regarding linearity. It has a great end-speed but also on softer shots it's much slower. However it isn't tacky and so it's harder to control high power shots. It needs good timing, a little more effort and more horizontal arm movement on loops due to the very low arc.