In doubt of my backhand rubber

This user has no status.
First off, I misread your 1st post and I though you meant using Vega Euro as BH was too fast. Vega Euro is a very good BH rubber so maybe you should try using it as a BH rubber first before switching to something else. Some of my fav BH rubbers are Fastarc P1, H3-50, T60, T80, Vega Euro, Tibhar FXP

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I will be the total MEANIE to break it down to the OP.

It is UR IMPACT.

You could use a really really rocket rubber like MX-P on BH and still have touch and spin.

However, the pundits and the majority of advice givers here recommending a middle of the road modern OFF rubber are not wrong, it is proven. I myself prefer such a class, if not a class slower on BH, but I can make it work with the fastest one too.

Don't sweat it too much, every TT equipment company makes one or three rubber in that class. Slow it down for a however long your new rubber lasts, and when you slap on a more powerful rubber, you can have the basics to handle it better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
To add to that. There are enough good working rubbers out there. Suggestions often are tailored to what people like in a rubber. I find that it often times helps knowing what you like in a rubber for either bh or fh.
Things like : rubber hardness, topsheet (firm/soft), catapult, linearity. Stuff like that.
The rubbers i named above are somewhat like tenergy. Give or take.

Take your time or just go ahead and try a few sheets. Just try to figure out what the rubber that you buy will/can offer you beforehand

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
So if i try a couple of month to play with my Xiom Euro DF i nh what rubber would you then reccomend as a fh rubber???
And in what thickness
Im playing with Petr Korbel wood

says Hi I'm new here I would love to be kept up to date about...
says Hi I'm new here I would love to be kept up to date about...
Nov 2014
Read 4 reviews
I play with Petr Korbel wood maybe i will try a Yasaka Ma Lin offensive wood.
My forhand rubber is new and is the Xiom Euro DF in max black color.
My backhand rubber is Butterfly High speed 2.1.

Im in doubt on my backhand rubber is the right choise for me because i would like to open up with backhand loop and still to be able to loop with it and block and hitting with it.
Many times im not sure on my backhand with my high speed rubber and then make mistakes with it.

So my question is...
Which rubber for my backhand should i chance to???

I dont want to bye Butterfly because of their prizes

Tell me why you suggest what you do and more so i can get the best help from you.

Thanks....

The same word goes to this forum of yours as well as the one I previously commented on. Andro Rasant Grip:) Please check my reply on the other forum and forgot to mention that it's got a cool green sponge as well!