• Sweden

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
Nice suprise, Sweden being in the final :D. I wonder if Portugal can pull off another suprise. And can I just say I like the coverage on laola1 ;) It seems like until today they didn't really give coverage but just put up a camera so that at least people can watch. But now there's many replays from different angles, commentary and good quality. I like it!
True, I love the replays from above. ^^ It's a bit shocky for me though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Just must type it, its all the time in my head.
I am still shocked of Werner Schlager, how its possible when you played against Persson that you, who are for me one of the best mental players I ever saw, played so sloppy. I dont think it was of the Gerell match, what shocked me to that sutch a player beated you but it can happen, neither of the recent injury that you had.
Please dont tell me that your wonderfull carreer is over, I think you still can beat almost all, but you must believe in it to!

says Can you help me like my page "Cambodia Table Tennis"...
says Can you help me like my page "Cambodia Table Tennis"...
Sep 2011
Yes, it has. Timo Boll is the my 1st rank of the world.
Unfortunately, in my country can't watch the live of the match.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Just must type it, its all the time in my head.
I am still shocked of Werner Schlager, how its possible when you played against Persson that you, who are for me one of the best mental players I ever saw, played so sloppy. I dont think it was of the Gerell match, what shocked me to that sutch a player beated you but it can happen, neither of the recent injury that you had.
Please dont tell me that your wonderfull carreer is over, I think you still can beat almost all, but you must believe in it to!

I think Perrson got him on his off day, it happens. I think Werner still have a couple of years in him in the top level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Good matches guys.
Women Semifinal
Women Final