Peter Karlsson vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey everyone,

During our recent trip to the Falkenberg Table Tennis Club in Sweden we met up with European Champion Peter Karlsson! We challenged Peter to a 1 set showdown and he accepted! :) Users had to guess what they thought the score would be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Peter Karlsson to win a signed Stag t-shirt by Peter and a signed ball by Fan Zhendong!

Peter Karlsson vs Dan!

We had a great day at the Falkenberg Table Tennis with Peter Karlsson, where we watched Peter coach the Falkenburg first team. Over the next week we will release our latest vlog of the club!

Winner of the signed T-Shirt and ball by Peter Karlsson and Fan Zhendong announced:

peterprize2017.jpg

Thanks to all 732 entries across TableTennisDaily's website and youtube channel who entered the competition on what they thought the score would be between Peter and Dan.

No user guessed the correct score. The user who came closest to the correct score won!

3 users came closest with a score of 13-11.

Congratulations to 1st place winner Cal Levitt winning a signed Stag t-shirt by Peter Karlsson and a signed ball by Fan Zhendong. If you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

Stay tuned for more TableTennisDaily competitions and 1 set showdowns with pro players!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
lol, isn't that a hoot!

Last time around I asked if Dan could have some fun exhibition style points instead of the pro doing insta kills every ball. Now that this video has that, of course the comments are complaining that the match wasn't taken seriously enough!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Well played, interesting match! And there I was watching, thinking I should've said "I think Dan won 11-8" like you gave as an example for entering the raffle (or something along those lines iirc). That would've been top notch trolling on your behalf :cool:

Haha yes! That would have been funny to put the actual right score in the example and to see if anyone put it :D

Dan, is that the same club that gave rise to the falkenberg drill?

Yeah that's the club :) In the vlog which ill release soon shows players doing this drill. I gave it a go myself :D

lol, isn't that a hoot!

Last time around I asked if Dan could have some fun exhibition style points instead of the pro doing insta kills every ball. Now that this video has that, of course the comments are complaining that the match wasn't taken seriously enough!

Haha! This is very true, you can't please everyone :D I think this match has a good combination of fun and intense points :)

It is! Made popular by Stellan Bengtsson in the 70's who was playing for Falkenberg BTK.

The legend!

Reactions: Suga D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Dan, did you manage a photo-op next to the great, great, my all-time hero Stellan's statue that's supposed to be there?

This is taken from the vlog, best I could get. Awesome statue! :)

vlogStellan.jpg