Zhang jike in auto shanghai exhibition 2017 ( photos )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
As you wish, all people watch TT because of Zhang Jike.

I understand you like other players more than him or its your personal taste or you dislike him , its totally fine, but dont distort what we said. its pathetic...and sometimes funny :p

Anyway what is even more funny is that you reply and emphasize only on specific data and aspects characteristics of ZJK

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hello? Screaming for Zhang Jike did not make me sad, just made me turn down the volume. And in the semifinal of Zhang Jike vs Fan Zhendong, did you watch it at all? All the people were cheering Zhang Jike? Can you tell the pronunciation of Fan Zhendong from Zhang Jike?

HA HA .;) Oh my god what a funny night here . rain your comment tells other things. I just found out that zjk made you so angry . OK Dont need to be angry . use cold water to bring it down my friend . BTW My chinese pronunciation is better than your english .:p;) jan jika jia yo ( ;) )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
And outside the stadium, fans screamed when the players showed up. I can find you fans' videos for each player.

Since weibo isnt not enough, I didnt see any LGL KLH ML XX fans screaming outside the stadium in asian champs and in trials :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Reactions: FANtasticPanda
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
My argument is not whether Zhang Jike is currently most popular or not. He is most popular now.
My argument is that his popularity should turn into something like commercials from top brands and top TV shows, not some unknown brands and web-based shows. Also other CNT people including retired players are more popular than people think, they have commercials from top brands and popular variety shows. That's why I argued that Zhang Jike's popularity has not turned into real money and impact.

I understand you like other players more than him or its your personal taste or you dislike him , its totally fine, but dont distort what we said. its pathetic...and sometimes funny :p

Anyway what is even more funny is that you reply and emphasize only on specific data and aspects characteristics of ZJK

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
In the semifinal, after "Zhang Jike, Jia You", there is always "Fan Zhendong, Jia You." The videos are out there and I don't know which is funnier, the screaming itself or the ignorance of the screaming for one player. And is it anything to do with Ma Long? It is not ML's fans who screamed for Fan Zhendong.

Dude, we dont even need to count. when all you can hear in every matcheven when not ZJK plays is zjk jia you then wtf man? Did zjk ate your cookie?or ur pissed off cause you have to wait 8 years for ma long to take an actual title? :pPP

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
In the semifinal, after "Zhang Jike, Jia You", there is always "Fan Zhendong, Jia You." The videos are out there and I don't know which is funnier, the screaming itself or the ignorance of the screaming for one player. And is it anything to do with Ma Long? It is not ML's fans who screamed for Fan Zhendong.

I think you & I had enough for today :)) haha thanks dude it was nice :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Do you mean Ma Long got an actual WTTC title 8 years after he first attended WTTC in 2007? Sure, better late than none.
BTW, Ma Long has 3 Asian Champs singles titles and Fan Zhendong has 2. Asian Champs singles is not actual title for sure, because Zhang Jike has none.

Dude, we dont even need to count. when all you can hear in every match even when not ZJK plays is zjk jia you then wtf man? Did zjk ate your cookie?or ur pissed off cause you have to wait 8 years for ma long to take an actual title? :pPP

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Read 1 reviews
I am curious to know the relative popularity of a retired sports person who played most of his life outside China (Yao Ming) vs ZJK domestically.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
When I tried to compare ZJK with popular Chinese swimmers, people think it nonsense because swimming is a sport of huge popularity over the world (however, it is not the case in China) while now you brought up basketball. It may be a difficult question to answer in this forum because Yao Ming does not have a Sina Weibo account (FYI, NBA official has 33 million Sina Weibo followers, and Houston Rockets official has 2.3 million followers). But the fact is that Yao Ming is among the most influential Chinese athletes with Liu Xiang (110m hurdler), Li Ning (gymnastics) and so on. BTW, Yao Ming is the current president of Chinese basketball association and we won't have the chance to hear Yao's fans screaming for him if he has any.

I am curious to know the relative popularity of a retired sports person who played most of his life outside China (Yao Ming) vs ZJK domestically.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
When I tried to compare ZJK with popular Chinese swimmers, people think it nonsense because swimming is a sport of huge popularity over the world (however, it is not the case in China) while now you brought up basketball. It may be a difficult question to answer in this forum because Yao Ming does not have a Sina Weibo account (FYI, NBA official has 33 million Sina Weibo followers, and Houston Rockets official has 2.3 million followers). But the fact is that Yao Ming is among the most influential Chinese athletes with Liu Xiang (110m hurdler), Li Ning (gymnastics) and so on. BTW, Yao Ming is the current president of Chinese basketball association and we won't have the chance to hear Yao's fans screaming for him if he has any.

I dont know how populer swimming is in china but swimming athletes/ stars are definitely popular enough for big athletic companies. There is a reason why adidas stopped producing tt equipment and the same reason is on why speedo nike adidas reebok dont invest in TT stars in their commercials

Compare with top 20 NBA or europe athletes in basketball,volleyball,tennis,swimming and u will get my point.

Everybody knows who yao ming, or michael phelps or messi is. No one gives a single s*** about zhang jike ma long or wang hao because TT is so damn small .

The fanbase of table tennis are all players who can understand the game, that is not the case with other sports

p.s. rofl about yao ming fans, no one here discredited him or his fans so what's the irony for ? :D

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
I dont know how populer swimming is in china but swimming athletes/ stars are definitely popular enough for big athletic companies. There is a reason why adidas stopped producing tt equipment and the same reason is on why speedo nike adidas reebok dont invest in TT stars in their commercials

Compare with top 20 NBA or europe athletes in basketball,volleyball,tennis,swimming and u will get my point.

Everybody knows who yao ming, or michael phelps or messi is. No one gives a single s*** about zhang jike ma long or wang hao because TT is so damn small .

The fanbase of table tennis are all players who can understand the game, that is not the case with other sports

p.s. rofl about yao ming fans, no one here discredited him or his fans so what's the irony for ? :D

you hit the point . I think zhang jike's popularity is the highest popularity that a table tennis player can reach . But I really wish this popularity goes beyond tt lovers . I mean some people who doesnt care about tt even have recognition on tt stars . let's wait and see what happens in germany WTTC . I wish zjk's fangirls can go abroad and cheer for their idol and make a new level in table tennis recognition . at least zjk's fans can do it cause other players fan rating are so lowww ..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
you hit the point . I think zhang jike's popularity is the highest popularity that a table tennis player can reach . But I really wish this popularity goes beyond tt lovers . I mean some people who doesnt care about tt even have recognition on tt stars . let's wait and see what happens in germany WTTC . I wish zjk's fangirls can go abroad and cheer for their idol and make a new level in table tennis recognition . at least zjk's fans can do it cause other players fan rating are so lowww ..

Actually ZJK's fan girls went all the way to attend Qatar Open albeit in less numbers. In the stadium there were hardly any one except ZJKs fan girls.