Zhang jike in auto shanghai exhibition 2017 ( photos )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Zhang jike was in international Automobile exhibition which was held in shanghai on 2017/04/17 .

18057148_1145386042239962_6254100639964441675_n.jpg

17992289_1145384422240124_4689959543129987574_n.jpg

17991995_1145385205573379_1310419853864813459_n.jpg

18033507_1145379188907314_3308195776131961304_n.jpg

18010647_1145385188906714_6704155757876606627_n.jpg

18034305_1145383092240257_9054470573849933390_n.jpg

17951918_1145382352240331_4009218538141818230_n.jpg

9eb97a91gy1ferzqay9m4j221h32bx6r.jpg

18033811_1145380808907152_7354166756664261792_n.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
ZJK is a big superstar in China. I wish all top TT players of their respective countries had same status.

Yeah one of the best wishes we can have as a tt lovers . In my country iran table tennis is developing really well . Now every body knows Alamian Brothers here . But a few years ago it wasnt like this .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
ZJK is extra ordinary imo.
His personalty (bad boy) also makes it more likeable by the fans I think

Go back 1 decade, the 2 wang and 1 ma, never really got celebrity status
In fact, through out CNT men's history, no one had so much glory as ZJK
KLH maybe was the closes with "ladies favourite"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
ZJK is extra ordinary imo.
His personalty (bad boy) also makes it more likeable by the fans I think

Go back 1 decade, the 2 wang and 1 ma, never really got celebrity status
In fact, through out CNT men's history, no one had so much glory as ZJK
KLH maybe was the closes with "ladies favourite"

http://tabletennista.com/2014/1/kong-linghui-caught-in-an-intimate-moment/

"the car was slighlty shaking for about 40 minutes".... :confused::rolleyes::cool: hahaha

I don't understand though why people like so much this "bad boy" attitude of ZJK...
He seems anthipathetic to me.
I prefer Ma Long who seems more friendly... but well... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
To be frank, I would like to see ZJK's popularity turns into some real money. Commercials from top brands please.

Kong Linghui, Liu Guoliang, Wang Liqin and so on have commercials not only before retirement. They have commercials after retirement. Don't underestimate their popularity. Liu Guoliang has showed up in many popular variety shows after Rio, Those variety shows are way much popular than the ones ZJK attended, especially the one in which he got the foot injury.

In the contrary, when Zhang Jike showed up in Shanghai auto show yesterday, the other not-so-popular CNT players continued their closed training in Shenzhen. There is a new photo wall of the major rivals for WTTC, 7 in 1st-tier this time.

cache.php

Reactions: Xanderngzien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
To be frank, I would like to see ZJK's popularity turns into some real money. Commercials from top brands please.

Kong Linghui, Liu Guoliang, Wang Liqin and so on have commercials not only before retirement. They have commercials after retirement. Don't underestimate their popularity. Liu Guoliang has showed up in many popular variety shows after Rio, Those variety shows are way much popular than the ones ZJK attended, especially the one in which he got the foot injury.

In the contrary, when Zhang Jike showed up in Shanghai auto show yesterday, the other not-so-popular CNT players continued their closed training in Shenzhen. There is a new photo wall of the major rivals for WTTC, 7 in 1st-tier this time.

cache.php

Hey rainevernever , when ever something is posted about zjk's fame or popularity or what ever I know that you're gonna show up and put him under a question mark!! well he's so famous and everybody loves him and care about him . This auto exhibition is one of the best indeed that honored to have zjk in there .. . As i ask my chinese friends the programs which zjk is participating are so popular and zjk's eposites become most watched ones in their history of broad casting . And I'm sure no other CNT player's commercials can be more than zjk and if they had more commercial,so tell me what was the effect ?? really nothing . .chinese media tells something deffernet than you tell . maybe not in your favour .

Last edited:
Reactions: TTFrenzy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Hey rainevernever , when ever something is posted about zjk's fame or popularity or what ever I know that you're gonna show up and put him under a question mark!! well he's so famous and everybody loves him and care about him . This auto exhibition is one of the best indeed that honored to have zjk in there .. . As i ask my chinese friends the programs which zjk is participating are so popular and zjk's eposites become most watched ones in their history of broad casting . And I'm sure no other CNT player's commercials can be more than zjk and if they had more commercial,so tell me what was the effect ?? really nothing . .chinese media tells something deffernet than you tell . maybe not in your favour .

dont even bother....he always does that haha

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews

cache.php

I wonder if you can spot the contrast in the bold letters. The guy has the most weibo fans yet you still place him under sherlock holmes investigation :p Its getting amusing so once I lost my sense of humor recently let me ask you this since you like statistics and data so much

How many chinese players completed grand slam at 1st attempt after being kicked out of the CNT?
How many chinese players have actually said F you I want my money to the super league team they actually grew up because they were taken advantage of?

Also I never witnessed a player who got criticized so much, as being lucky, a joke, arrogant , a disgrace because he does not respect the rules and stuff like that, and came back convicingly to win the wttc for 2nd time and the world cup against a player everybody was saying he cant beat. Another interesting statistic @ 2014 zjk won all important matches against ma long superleague,team trials and world cup. But this type of data seem to elude your sherlock holmes analysing ability :D

I dont remember any big CNT name in the past being under so heavy criticism and managing to cope with it. In the court. When it matters. Not in the korean or china open :D

As for the low popularity shows through the years blame the lieutenants/coaches higher than ZJK, he admitted that after olympics 2012 he was ordered to go to various events :p

ZJK is not the most popular because of looks only, he has rebellion /stubborn behavior and this is very rare in a communist dictatorship country like china. isnt it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
It is the era of social media now but how do you evaluate Liu Guoliang, Kong Linghui, Wang Liqin's popularity 10 years or 20 years ago when social media like Sina Weibo even not existed? At that time, people watched TV and read newspaper, not counting everything and talking everything on social media.
In terms of Sina Weibo, Liu Guoliang has 1.5 million Weibo followers since he opened his Weibo account last Sep. Kong Linghui stopped using Weibo in 2013, with 0.45 million followers (Zhang Jike had about that many followers 1 year ago). But as I said before, the number of Weibo followers says nothing of real popularity among real people. Do you think Liu Guoliang is more popular than Kong Linghui, based on the number of Weibo followers?
And I have said many times that Zhang Jike is popular and he is more popular than other current CNT players. But what surprises me is that I do not see the "cash-out" of the popularity. Why do you care about the media coverage but not commercials and appearances in top TV programs? Those are real money and real impact from. Give you an example, the second popular Chinese male swimmer based on Sina Weibo follower numbers and media coverage, Ning Zetao (8 million followers; #1 is Sun Yang, 32 million followers, London 2 gold/1 silver/1 bronze and Rio 1 gold/1 silver medalists) who did not win any medal in Rio Olympic Games and recently was kicked out of national team, showed up in Adidas new commercial along with the captain of women's volleyball team (China got women's volleyball gold in Rio). However, there is no new commercial of Zhang Jike from Anta Sports after Rio. Zhang Jike is one of Anta's brand spokespeople since Nov 2013. FYI, Kong Linghui used to be Anta's brand spokesperson and made Anta #1 Chinese sports brand in 2000. Sun Yang attended many variety shows after Rio as and do you really want to compare the popularity and view numbers between the shows Sun Yang attended and Zhang Jike attended?
If you think it is nonsense to compare a swimmer and a TT player, although Zhang Jike is the most popular male athlete in 2016 according to Sina Weibo and more popular than Sun Yang and Ning Zetao, I've told you Liu Guoliang attended more popular variety shows and Ma Long had Audi commercials. Can you explain me why?

Hey rainevernever , when ever something is posted about zjk's fame or popularity or what ever I know that you're gonna show up and put him under a question mark!! really why ?? well he's so famous and everybody loves him and care about him . This auto exhibition is one of the best indeed that honored to havd zjk in there .. . As i ask my chinese friends the programs which zjk is participating are so popular and zjk's eposites become most watched ones in their history of broad casting . And I'm sure no other CNT player's commercials can be more than zjk and if they had more commercial,so tell me what was the effect ?? really nothing . .chinese media tells something deffernet than you tell . maybe not in your favour .

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
It is the era of social media now but how do you evaluate Liu Guoliang, Kong Linghui, Wang Liqin's popularity 10 years or 20 years ago when social media like Sina Weibo even not existed? At that time, people watched TV and read newspaper, not counting everything and talking everything on social media.
In terms of Sina Weibo, Liu Guoliang has 1.5 million Weibo followers since he opened his Weibo account last Sep. Kong Linghui stopped using Weibo in 2013, with 0.45 million followers (Zhang Jike had about that many followers 1 year ago). But as I said before, the number of Weibo followers says nothing of real popularity among real people. Do you think Liu Guoliang is more popular than Kong Linghui, based on the number of Weibo followers?
And I have said many times that Zhang Jike is popular and he is more popular than other current CNT players. But what surprises me is that I do not see the "cash-out" of the popularity. Why do you care about the media coverage but not commercials and appearances in top TV programs? Those are real money and real impact from. Give you an example, the second popular Chinese male swimmer based on Sina Weibo follower numbers and media coverage, Ning Zetao (8 million followers; #1 is Sun Yang, 32 million followers, London 2 gold/1 silver/1 bronze and Rio 1 gold/1 silver medalists) who did not win any medal in Rio Olympic Games and recently was kicked out of national team, showed up in Adidas new commercial along with the captain of women's volleyball team (China got women's volleyball gold in Rio). However, there is no new commercial of Zhang Jike from Anta Sports after Rio. Zhang Jike is one of Anta's brand spokespeople since Nov 2013. FYI, Kong Linghui used to be Anta's brand spokesperson and made Anta #1 Chinese sports brand in 2000. Sun Yang attended many variety shows after Rio as and do you really want to compare the popularity and view numbers between the shows Sun Yang attended and Zhang Jike attended?
If you think it is nonsense to compare a swimmer and a TT player, although Zhang Jike is the most popular male athlete in 2016 according to Sina Weibo and more popular than Sun Yang and Ning Zetao, I've told you Liu Guoliang attended more popular variety shows and Ma Long had Audi commercials. Can you explain me why?

Are you actually comparing sports with huge popularity over the world with table tennis to prove a point about revenue and income?? Tell me one good reason on why adidas or nike or any big western athletic company should invest money on TT stars.

How about coca cola china?WHo else inside the cnt had their face on the bottles? Isnt that enough money for you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews

As i know zhang jike was people's favorite even when he couldnt win anything , when there was'nt any weibo , sina or whatever u have . Zhang jike had several ads b4 ( as I remember coca cola and kia motors and other ads recently) . He has attends many variety shows that malong hasnt .
I dont care about M.r x or y 's ads ... just tell me what was the reason of a stadium full of fans in the recent asian champion ship??? Malong's audi ads or lgl or kl or other's fame?? well thats the most important part of sport , having a lot of viewers out there . Zhang jike makes our sport more visible . accept it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Zhang Jike is the most popular male athlete in 2016, why cannot he compare with swimmers in terms of commercials and variety shows? Anta is #1 Chinese sports brand, whose local market coverage is after Nike and Adidas, why Anta not shoots Zhang Jike a new commercial to promote him and the brand more after Rio?

Are you actually comparing sports with huge popularity over the world with table tennis to prove a point about revenue and income?? Tell me one good reason on why adidas or nike or any big western athletic company should invest money on TT stars.

How about coca cola china?WHo else inside the cnt had their face on the bottles? Isnt that enough money for you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
As you wish, all people watch TT because of Zhang Jike.

As i know zhang jike was people's favorite even when he couldnt win anything , when there was'nt any weibo , sina or whatever u have . Zhang jike had several ads b4 ( as I remember coca cola and kia motors and other ads recently) . He has attends many variety shows that malong hasnt .
I dont care about M.r x or y 's ads ... just tell me what was the reason of a stadium full of fans in the recent asian champion ship??? Malong's audi ads or lgl or kl or other's fame?? well thats the most important part of sport , having a lot of viewers out there . Zhang jike makes our sport more visible . accept it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
As you wish, all people watch TT because of Zhang Jike.
ha ha dont change my post's destination dude . he brings people there in china to tt . All the people were cheering him there . But i'm sure this made you sad . ;) Respect your country man and be proud of him and dont write nonsense about him anymore . Haters gonna hate .......

Reactions: TTFrenzy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Hello? Screaming for Zhang Jike did not make me sad, just made me turn down the volume. And in the semifinal of Zhang Jike vs Fan Zhendong, did you watch it at all? All the people were cheering Zhang Jike? Can you tell the pronunciation of Fan Zhendong from Zhang Jike?

ha ha dont change my post's destination dude . he brings people there in china to tt . All the people were cheering him there . But i'm sure this made you sad . ;) Respect your country man and be proud of him and dont write nonsense about him anymore . Haters gonna hate .......