CNT Closed Training for WTTC 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Men's team seemed to have a break yesterday, posted by Zhou Yu.
cache.php

Physical training and therapy of women's team.
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Unless rain mistyped the results, it's the captain who ended up winning 4-3.

Yes that was my point that FB gave a good fight, FB winning against ML would be a big surprise, the last time he won against ma long was in 2013 warmup trials and another win in the chinese championship in 2012 which are not prestigious events

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
http://sports.qq.com/a/20170503/043799.htm
Liu Guoliang said Ma Long is facing the biggest challenge within 5 years. After the loss in Asian Champs, he lost two matches in the first round in the closed training (he defeated Fang Bo 4:3 in the second round) and he is not at his best form. He said Zhang Jike is playing more and more wisely and knows how to strengthen his strengths. He said Xu Xin is at crisis and WTTC is his last chance to secure his position in the team. Fan Zhendong is doing well and challenging the big 3.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
The training camp is far away from metro area with limited media access. The photos/videos in this thread are from players/coaches/team staffs, CCTV journalists and Li-Ning marketing people (CNT's sponsor).

There are also some fans waiting outside the training center, but much fewer than those outside the national training center in Beijing, not to mention the stadium/hotels of Marvellous 12 Trials and Asian Champs.

I find it somewhat amusing that supposedly 'closed' training camp has that much coverage: photos, videos, match results, press releases, interviews etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
The training camp is far away from metro area with limited media access. The photos/videos in this thread are from players/coaches/team staffs, CCTV journalists and Li-Ning marketing people (CNT's sponsor).

There are also some fans waiting outside the training center, but much fewer than those outside the national training center in Beijing, not to mention the stadium/hotels of Marvellous 12 Trials and Asian Champs.

Thanks for clarifying - I guess I was somewhat thrown off by what 'closed' means here.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
The screaming was on for 2 hours in the multi-ball training session. One player said, "At the beginning I was not used to it. I felt annoyed and missed balls that I should return."
In Rio Olympic Games team events, CNT was once affected by the Brazilian supporters. That's why Liu Guoliang tried to use the screaming of fangirls to help the players adapted. Zhang Jike told Liu Guoliang that the screaming of his fangirls gave him unprecedented pressure and sometimes even affected his performance during the Asian Champs.
http://sports.qq.com/a/20170504/004447.htm

Reactions: TTHopeful