CNT Closed Training for WTTC 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Coach Wu Jingping post in his weibo account in 20 april .

Close training starts tonight .....
[FONT=新細明體]封閉訓練從今天晚上開始![加油] ​
[/FONT]
006Aondkgy1fetcr5ipjlj30rs0kuafj.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
In Asia, you dun call 23 midnight, and 21 is just the time when drinking gets started [emoji4] Most of TT clubs I have been in several countries in Asia, its very normal that ppl play till 22. Therefore, CNT training till 21 is very much appropriate for our life style [emoji4]

I know that midnight is 24. What does mean 'drinking gets started'? Here we are drinking permanently ;)

I just thought that CNT schedule is based on the ideal sleeping needs of the body and mind.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
I know that midnight is 24. What does mean 'drinking gets started'? Here we are drinking permanently ;)

I just thought that CNT schedule is based on the ideal sleeping needs of the body and mind.

Again, "ideal" in what standard? Chinese, Korean, Japanese standard may be called "suicide" in Western one.

Btw, drinking permanently (did u mean all day long?) is probably "suicide" for those above countries. But it is nice to hear that though, I am a drinking addict =))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
What you talking about Dr. Brice???

We drink water over there. Yeah, it is a considerable amount, but what the heck. Summer and long hours of TT get you thirsty.

Sometimes you gotta start the drinking a little early while still at the TT hall. :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
What you talking about Dr. Brice???

We drink water over there. Yeah, it is a considerable amount, but what the heck. Summer and long hours of TT get you thirsty.

Sometimes you gotta start the drinking a little early while still at the TT hall. :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

haha William, you know what I was talking abt. Drinking means alcohol, not water.

Btw, you were the one teaching me having beer before and during training, remember?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Correct me if I am wrong. The video seems to be prior to 2016 because no one wears t-shirts with newer design for Rio and quite a few wears London jerseys.
CNT players pick up t-shirts/jerseys randomly although they do have some color preferences. If the video is this year, it is rare that no one picks up the tee/jersey of newer design. In the photo of post#21, Xu Xin and Zhang Jike's shirts are with Rio design. Below is a photo taken in early Jan this year. Funny that Yan An picks the same shirt again.
cache.php

Not entirely sure when this video was but I think it's a recent video of the Women CNT

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
What training? We musta chugged down 3 cans each (if you didn't pour it on the ground when I was cans up) right before the start of some matches. You knocked down a few bottles yourself AFTER the TT, and yeah, those bottles were 2000cc, yeah, I helped you a little to finish 3 or so of those.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
cache.php

Anyone want to guess who the main challengers of China are? This would be a good competition if some one had the answers - the top 7 are fairly easy. But it gets more difficult from then on. I think there are 34 players and I can guess with certainty about 29, maybe 30 - the last 4 or 5 are iffy.

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
For the ones you are not sure about, can you guess from their natioanl flags?

cache.php

Anyone want to guess who the main challengers of China are? This would be a good competition if some one had the answers - the top 7 are fairly easy. But it gets more difficult from then on. I think there are 34 players and I can guess with certainty about 29, maybe 30 - the last 4 or 5 are iffy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
For the ones you are not sure about, can you guess from their natioanl flags?

Fine, I will post my list and let people criticize.

Since row 1 is easy (JYS, CCY, DO, JM, TB, VS, MF), LEt's look at 2 and 3.

1. WCT
2. KK
3. KN
4. SF
5. JSH (LSS)
6. CCA
7. LSS (JWJ/JSE)
8. SG
9. TP
10. RG ???
11. TA
12. AS
13. KM
14. EL

01. PD
02. LP
03. PG
04. TF
05. PF
06. MK (AK)
07. HC
08. GN
09. BT (CW)
10. GP
11. QA
12. AG
13. HT (MY)

My first stab. Corrections welcome.

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
For Rio
2nd-tier: Wong Chun Ting (HKG), Tang Peng (HKG), Chen Chien-An (TPE), Koki Niwa (JPN), Jeoung Young Sik (KOR), Lee Sang Su (KOR), Stefan Fegerl (AUT), Robert Gardos (AUT), Tiago Apolonia (POR), Simon Gauzy (FRA), Alexander Shibaev (RUS)

3rd-tier: Kristian Karlsson (SWE), Par Gerell (SWE), Emmanuel Lebesson (FRA), Gao Ning (SGP), Bojan Tokic (SLO), Andrej Gacina (CRO), Panagiotis Gionis (GRE), Paul Drinkhall (ENG), Liam Pitchford (ENG), Quadri Aruna(NGR)

So 10 is Robert Gardos for sure.