Interview inside Ma Long's bedroom!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
This video is super unique! Tencent Sports storm into Ma Long's bedroom at the Chinese National Team Training Center in Beijing when he was packing for the recent China Trials (Marvellous 12) for the 2017 World Championships!

The video below you can see Ma Long is pretty stressed trying to pack his things but gives a lot of cool answers and responses in the translation in the video. The Tencent interviewers take a look in Ma Long's bedroom and lots more!

Check out Ma Long's shoes, blades, rubbers, foam roller fan gifts and lots more. Also see which book Ma Long is currently reading and what snacks he brought to Qatar Open but did not have a chance to eat.

this is so cool. It's hard not to love him. He's cool, but shy. how does everyone in china go nuts over ZJ but not him?! I know he's the best rn but I can't help it. Not only potentially the greatest of all time, but also the kind of guy you'd want to have around. Also love how Xu Xin's name means humble, yet he's waaaaay more cocky than FZD or ML. same with FB. FB, ZJ and XX are definitely the cool guys on CNT's first team, but FZD and ML are quite a bit ahead imo. personality goes a long way in tt.

This user has no status.
Was about to comment on the same thing, red boxes in the corner seem to be blades,
and rubbers in the suitcase all seem to be vacuum packed.
There were few arguments on the forums recently about national grade (personal CNT) DHS stuff,
this video makes things much more clear, sadly seems all of those "reputable" sellers selling fake stuff....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Was about to comment on the same thing, red boxes in the corner seem to be blades,
and rubbers in the suitcase all seem to be vacuum packed.
There were few arguments on the forums recently about national grade (personal CNT) DHS stuff,
this video makes things much more clear, sadly seems all of those "reputable" sellers selling fake stuff....

Phhhhh.
Strange conclusion IMHO. But if you don't trust forum sellers then don't buy from them. Simple as that.
You can also get DHS National gear from an official DHS Vendor like
www.yoger.com.cn
They also sell National rubbers and other things and are official DHS shop.
But if you do that, you'll probably next gonna find out that the stuff www.yoger.com.cn sells is actually pretty much the same as the gear sold by a well reputated forum member!
[Emoji12]
Don't mistake that you're not Ma Long and that you also don't receive your rubbers the way like he does!

Last edited:
Reactions: sanavasaraja
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
this is so cool. It's hard not to love him. He's cool, but shy. how does everyone in china go nuts over ZJ but not him?! I know he's the best rn but I can't help it. Not only potentially the greatest of all time, but also the kind of guy you'd want to have around. Also love how Xu Xin's name means humble, yet he's waaaaay more cocky than FZD or ML. same with FB. FB, ZJ and XX are definitely the cool guys on CNT's first team, but FZD and ML are quite a bit ahead imo. personality goes a long way in tt.

i cant agree more, best quote and this really make my day :cool:
ma long is my inspiration, and i'm not picking the wrong guy

Reactions: Richie
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
He is bringing his own DHS thickness/flatness device. Ma Long is smart. Be like Ma Long :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I don't see any vacuum packaging in there?
I see 3 bulk pack (white square boxes) of rubbers. Each box would have 10 rubbers.
Ma Long taking 1 box and putting it in his bag.
That blade is likely a spare blade,with his 2 main blades in his other bag
10 rubbers would be 3 days use, if he changes 1 rubber per blade/side and has 3 blades, so using 3 rubbers per day.
During tournaments, they use a fresh sheet every day

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
I don't see any vacuum packaging in there?
I see 3 bulk pack (white square boxes) of rubbers. Each box would have 10 rubbers.
Ma Long taking 1 box and putting it in his bag.
That blade is likely a spare blade,with his 2 main blades in his other bag
10 rubbers would be 3 days use, if he changes 1 rubber per blade/side and has 3 blades, so using 3 rubbers per day.
During tournaments, they use a fresh sheet every day

I find my rubbers are beast in their 2nd, 3rd week of use. New rubber per day is madness!?