[Clone or fake?] Yinhe Provincial ALC blade

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Yes. My last comment was about the suggestion that a Pro Feeling might be like a Viscaria. I am having a hard time understanding how it could be.

The dk4 is built more similar to Viscaria from what I could find. Will depend a lot on the core thickness and wing shape though. Still looks like it might be a bit stiffer.

Last edited:
I am trying to say that although it is constructed like a modified viscaria, the feeling it gives you is like using an innerforce blade that is faster but not as stiff as viscaria. It is also has more bounce in it. The pro power is faster and stiffer. Both blades are faster than viscaria.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
wow, old thread.
I wasn't that active earlier in the year so missed this thread.

Yinhe sponsors about 12 or 13 provincial teams in China
They make specific blades for each province (for free) and provide to them to use.
Mostly the juniors/cadets etc

These blades are as good as the Stiga/Butterfly and while the up or out policy comes in, the ones that go up will surely end up using Stiga/Butterfly or nowadays DHS

Yinhe does love to change the coding of blades and rename without announcement or redesign surface print or handle colour

There are provincial series of blades

Any questions - you can let me know and I will help where I can
If I can, I can just wechat the boss there

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
wow, old thread.
I wasn't that active earlier in the year so missed this thread.

Yinhe sponsors about 12 or 13 provincial teams in China
They make specific blades for each province (for free) and provide to them to use.
Mostly the juniors/cadets etc

These blades are as good as the Stiga/Butterfly and while the up or out policy comes in, the ones that go up will surely end up using Stiga/Butterfly or nowadays DHS

Yinhe does love to change the coding of blades and rename without announcement or redesign surface print or handle colour

There are provincial series of blades

Any questions - you can let me know and I will help where I can
If I can, I can just wechat the boss there

Do they have a clone for innerforce layer zlc or Apolonia ZLC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Someone asked me about D-K4, yes the blade exist and is designed for a specific team based on viscaria.
D-K4 is based on K4/V14 etc
These "provincial team" specific blades aren't commercially available, so Yinhe doesn't really advertise them

Imo, should someone just want a generic clone, just go with V14, or V14Pro (pro version of V14) - this is the standard generic "pro" clone.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Someone asked me about D-K4, yes the blade exist and is designed for a specific team based on viscaria.
D-K4 is based on K4/V14 etc
These "provincial team" specific blades aren't commercially available, so Yinhe doesn't really advertise them

Imo, should someone just want a generic clone, just go with V14, or V14Pro (pro version of V14) - this is the standard generic "pro" clone.

But isn't exactly this scenario what makes people want to get DHS National (like W968, W997, N301, etc. e.g.) equipment so desperately??
Clever move by Yinhe, i must say...
[Emoji6]

Last edited:
Reactions: JST
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
But isn't exactly this scenario what makes people want to get DHS National (like W968, W997, N301, etc. e.g.) equipment so desperately??
Clever move by Yinhe, i must say...
[Emoji6]

The d-k4 is available in taobao, there are sellers that have it although not many. If tony says its a viscaria clone then it is but since its 6mm thickness it has his own character. Between v14 and v14pro i would choose the pro since its better quality blade and price difference wont break the bank.