Are you looking for a Table Tennis Coach?

says You cheeky bugger calling me Mehul, the boy that...
says You cheeky bugger calling me Mehul, the boy that...
Oct 2010
Are you looking for a table tennis coach? or need a coach for your club or camp/'s?

I believe in an innovative approach to coaching, we are all different which is why I provide a unique coaching experience tailor made just for you. I have created some tutorial which you can find here. http://www.coachmetabletennis.com/coaching.html I coach local, national and international level players and have a proven track record in producing results and developing many England players.
I would like to provide my coaching services to you if you are looking to progress your game, regardless of you level.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_light]COACHING[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]www.coachmetabletennis.com[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_light]Eli Baraty Professional Table Tennis Coach[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]www.coachmetabletennis.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]When I played all I wanted was to beat the player in front of me, today I am a coach and all I want to do is provide the best opportunity for player's that wish to ...[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Posted: 01/04/17[/FONT]

[h=2]IMAGINE A TABLE TENNIS SESSION BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU[/h][h=2]CONTACT ME @ ELIBARATY.COM OR 07900401144[/h]

AVAILABILITY AND LOCATION:
TIMES: Monday – Saturday 9am-11pm
I can provide coaching at various locations including:
Borehamwood TTC - (HERTFORDSHIRE)
Luton TTC - (BEDFORDSHIRE)
Corby Smash TTC - (NORTHAMPTONSHIRE)
The Harefield Academy - (MIDDLESEX)
I AM ALSO ABLE TO COME TO YOUR CLUB OR A NEAR BY LOCATION AT YOUR CONVENIENCE

WHY ME?

When I first began playing table tennis I wanted to have the best coach, so I could learn how to execute shots like a pro and beat my friends and fellow competitors. I researched top players and clubs and tracked down their coaches. Today I am that special coach and I want to give you that opportunity of having an international level coach.

I GIVE MY BEST TO MY STUDENTS BECAUSE I CARE!
I knew that if I had a coach that cared and wanted the best for his players and club, it would mean he would give me the same service. After many years of playing coaching and honing my skills through experience and learning from world class coaches, players and clubs, it became clear I must share my knowledge and expertise

WHAT I PROVIDE..
I provide a coaching session which is an experience of creativity unique and tailor made to just for you. You will receive an incredible insight into how the best in the world train and develop your game, enabling you to increase your overall performance. I CALL IT THE MAGIC TOUCH!
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE COACHING SESSION 1-2-1 OR SMALL GROUPS (MAX 6 PLAYERS)
ONE OFF SESSION STARTING AT £50 PER HOUR

CONTACT ME TO BOOK YOUR SESSION:

[email protected] OR 07900401144

ALL SERVICES ARE MONEY BACK GUARANTEED – If for whatever reason you’re not happy I will refund all your money.

5 HOURS COACHING PACKAGE, For 1 or a small group only £225. (£45PER HOUR)

10 HOURS COACHING PACKAGE For 1 or a small group only £400 (£40PER HOUR)

CONTACT ME TO BOOK YOUR SESSION TODAY: [email protected] OR 0790401144

Reactions: Suga D