Which Rubbers is Buefire Series Correspond to MX-P, MX-S, EL-S etc

Hi all,
The Bluefire series are ESN tensors and are similar to other tensors. For example Andro Rasant Powergrip and Tibhar Evolution MX-S are both better as forehand rubbers with hard 50 degree sponges. MX-P and Rasant Turbo are also similar. So with the Bluefire series I wanted to know which one was the hard 50 degree one that's similar to Rasant Powergrip and MX-S. Also which one is similar to MX-P and the EL-S.

This user has no status.
oh what's different about JP01 and JP01 Turbo
JP 01 turbo is more open pored giving it more of a catapult off the rubber. JP 01 and JP 03 are both really similar to tenergy as the sponge pores are closer together. JP 02 is closer to JP 01 turbo but with a top sheet more similar to JP 03.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
For example Andro Rasant Powergrip and Tibhar Evolution MX-S are both better as forehand rubbers with hard 50 degree sponges. MX-P and Rasant Turbo are also similar.

MX-S does not have a 50 degree sponge, and I think it stands a little out of the line.

It´s not guaranteed that in the same "generation" all brands would pick identical recipes, so while Rasant Powergrip and Bluefire M1 turbo have 50 degree sponges Tibhar does not have a 50 degree version made for the market.

So you will not always find the exact match to a certain rubber, but I would also say M1 is most similar to MX-P.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Unfortunately it is not. Donic rubbers are indeed very spinny, but their durability is probably the worst in the market. Bluestorm bears the same curse =/

Forget about bluefire. The Z1 Bluestorm feels like mxp but better with more spin, grip and speed. I am hoping it would be durable too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Unfortunately it is not. Donic rubbers are indeed very spinny, but their durability is probably the worst in the market. Bluestorm bears the same curse =/

Donic tensor rubbers are produced in the same factory as andro, Tibhar, Joola, GEWO, XIOM and a lot more other tensor rubbers. I see no reason whatsoever why they should be less durable in general.

But if that´s your experience, I´d like to know why you think this happens.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Donic bluefire m3 is one of the most durable rubber on market. I know 2 players in 1 ligue(2500 rt) and they are playing all season with one rubber(300-400) hours.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
Forget about bluefire. The Z1 Bluestorm feels like mxp but better with more spin, grip and speed. I am hoping it would be durable too.

sorry if this question some sort of out of topic but..but yogi, how about dhs gold arc 8? do you reviewed it yet? I'm kind of curious to know since a lot of reviews about it are quite promising.

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
sorry if this question some sort of out of topic but..but yogi, how about dhs gold arc 8? do you reviewed it yet? I'm kind of curious to know since a lot of reviews about are quite promising.

I'm not Yogi (sorry) but I have played with Gold Arc 8 (having EJed a nice blade with it together to toy with), and can attest to the reviews. It is very, very fast to start with, and I have yet to see its peak in spin production. A top-notch rubber for better players than me ("with great power comes the necessity of great ability"); I'm having a hard time with it in the short game. It's up there somewhere near MX-P. Gold Arc 8 is perhaps slightly less edgy, and of these two I prefer the feeling of Gold Arc 8.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
ga8, tenergy, mxp... the same category of rubber. The fastest mxp, the best control Goldarc, the best of them Tenergy 05 but cost sometimes 1,6 more than GA8 and 1,8 than MXP

My friends give me tenergy 05 for 35 euro so of course is the best choice but if you don't have any national players in your club. The best option is buy from ALI 4 sheets of GA8...

Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
I know they are produced in the same factory Airoc, but I believe there are some differences between ESN rubbers of different brands even within the same technology step. I do not know why Donic bluefire and bluestorm lasts less than MX-P and Aurus prime for example, but the fact is that they do, at least for me and for my club collegues. We really like the performance of Donic rubbers and a lot of us still use it, but they do not last more than 3 weeks to 1 month (training about 4h a day, 4 days a week) while rubber from other brands, usually, last one and a half months or so.

Donic tensor rubbers are produced in the same factory as andro, Tibhar, Joola, GEWO, XIOM and a lot more other tensor rubbers. I see no reason whatsoever why they should be less durable in general.

But if that´s your experience, I´d like to know why you think this happens.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
I hope they somehow prove to be more durable for you Yogi. The two sheets I have tried (Z1 black and Z2 red) lasted only 3 weeks before considerably loosing performance. Way less than MX-P. Good news is that I found than both to be faster and spinnier than MX-P with ABS plastic balls.

They do have a difference in terms of durability ang longevity. I am hoping the new bluestorm series will be better in terms of longevity than mxp.