Which Rubbers is Buefire Series Correspond to MX-P, MX-S, EL-S etc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I know they are produced in the same factory Airoc, but I believe there are some differences between ESN rubbers of different brands even within the same technology step.

Yes, I know, and I always object the "it´s all the same anyway" posts and statements.

It´s just that I would have thought that if it´s always the Donic recipe that fades quickly, they would do something about that by time, especially since the founder/owner of the ESN factory is Doctor Nicklas himself (founder of Donic) and it would be strange to have Donic´s reputation affected in that way, even if he is no longer with Donic.

That´s why I asked, I don´t doubt your experience. Haven´t played Donic in a long time myself.

Reactions: HairF1
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Unfortunately it is not. Donic rubbers are indeed very spinny, but their durability is probably the worst in the market. Bluestorm bears the same curse =/

Pondering this, and looked around. I noticeh high-level players using Bluefire Big Slam over a year without complaints, and even one using a slab of red Baracuda that’s many years old and still spinny as hell.

So, not many use Donic covering, hence a small sample. But that small sample gets impressive longevity from them.

Last edited: