Table Tennis Glues

Yes! Or so I believe as my friend that made table tennis glues said it does. He developed two types of glue: "Easy Glue" and "Easy Glue Green". The normal version is similar to Revolution and Tear Mender and are easy to remove, while the "Green" version can somehow increase the speed and feeling of the rubber with 3 or more layers of glue. By the way, he also developed 3 types of booster and a rubber/ball cleaner. I've used many glues (finezip, free chack, donic vario, tear mender) and some boosters (falco tempo and mineral oil), but I'm not a pro so I can only say that his products are at least as good as those that I had already tested.

For more information you can translate these links: (I hope that this do not count as advertise as it is not avaliable outside Brazil)

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...ra-tnis-de-mesa-easyglue-60ml-spintech-tt-_JM

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-854272502-cola-para-tnis-de-mesa-spintech-easy-green-60ml-_JM

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I would say yes there is affects (I am not talking about boosters)
Tensor type of sponge needs to use water based glue
The tensors require glue to be thin layers, in order for the effect to be better.
So this to me is more thin vs thick type of glue

Reactions: Shuki
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Thicker one will block the porous, thus causing unevenness

porous sponges prefer thicker right? that's why free chack is so thick and strong. and donic's blue contact (designed for the bluefire series) is so thick. if it's thinner and seeps into the sponge, I think this might actually cause more unevenness.

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
This user has no status.
Yes! Or so I believe as my friend that made table tennis glues said it does. He developed two types of glue: "Easy Glue" and "Easy Glue Green". The normal version is similar to Revolution and Tear Mender and are easy to remove, while the "Green" version can somehow increase the speed and feeling of the rubber with 3 or more layers of glue. By the way, he also developed 3 types of booster and a rubber/ball cleaner. I've used many glues (finezip, free chack, donic vario, tear mender) and some boosters (falco tempo and mineral oil), but I'm not a pro so I can only say that his products are at least as good as those that I had already tested.

For more information you can translate these links: (I hope that this do not count as advertise as it is not avaliable outside Brazil)

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...ra-tnis-de-mesa-easyglue-60ml-spintech-tt-_JM

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-854272502-cola-para-tnis-de-mesa-spintech-easy-green-60ml-_JM

I am curious about your friend's knowledge about creating booster. One question comes to mind is is it possible to create a booster with permanent effects?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
Thanks guys, can i just ask what glue would you personally recommend for tenergies then what would be best for them thanks again in advance;)

For tenergy just use butterfly free chack or butterfly free chack 2. Butterfly won't create a glue that their best selling product can't use.

Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
I am curious about your friend's knowledge about creating booster. One question comes to mind is is it possible to create a booster with permanent effects?

I don't believe that it is possible. First, booster is made of oil plus addictives that are spread all over the sponge, then it get absorved and are lost by mechanical force and air exposition. For it to be permanent it is necessary that it do not get lost so it would be something like a polyurethane glue which would enter the porous of the sponge and get dried. In my opinion it would make que rubber hard like a steel, something complete different of booster. His "green glue" is something more lasting that adds speed and somehow softness as more layers are used (something over 10 thin layers). Other important thing is to consider the sponge thickness if you are going to apply more than 3 layers of glue, his best results where with 1.9~2.0 mm.

Last edited: