Causing Trouble in California

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I tend to have a selective memory, I just remember the winners and forget to mention the countless other times I messed up :D
But it does make you 1200+ if you could return Der's serves/shots ... i couldn't do much against him!

So your 1200+ > my 1200!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
@Der_echte , please corroborate ... the way I saw OSPH is pulling out his He Zhiwen serves and punching down the line, now way he can get the 9 points and 2 game from me !
Proper handi is 3-4 pts.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Then only way this is going to get resolved is if you and Carl put on your cowboy hats and head over to wild west ... :D

*passes Carl a 2-headed coin*

OK ttmonster, you got heads.

*starts saving for west coast trip ticket*

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
@OSPH : I think by now the plan to buy airline tickets should be clear ....

buy the cheapest tickets on commute days in United Airlines , get thrown off from the plane and get the dollars for the reimbursement , use those dollar for the west coast trip and keep the rest for the next trip to Hawaii :p
*passes Carl a 2-headed coin*

OK ttmonster, you got heads.

*starts saving for west coast trip ticket*

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Yes and that was my reaction at that time if you listen carefully, I blurted out even the music is perfect ! :) ... sometimes the world just conspires and comes together at the right time to make the perfect combination ... :p
That background music while Der_Echte is preparing a cappuchino fits so perfectly! Watching that video feels like being in an italian café watching a real barrista preparing my 3,50€ drink.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Summer is here Carl , my offer still stands , there is nothing like the feeling of sea air blowing at your face as you stand in the beach drinking freshly made Cappuccino :p ... I just made it up , I don't think Der's coffee machine will work without electricity :)

It would be crazy fun. And I promise, if I did come, I would also head down to warmer waters for some surfing at Malibu beach and I would look up the guy who taught me to surf back when I was in Ringling.

But alas, I have inherited what is more than a full time job chasing after my troublemaker in chief, daughter, who yesterday skipped school to be in part of a film and today skipped school because, well, because.....

I still have not had the opportunity to play TT since at least 2 months ago when I assumed my new role as a house elf.

Because my time is now limited to the extreme, I am going to try and take lessons whenever I can squeeze one in. At least 1 hour of play will be action packed. Because, right now I can't see having more than an hour at a time to play.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
California can wait till Doby gets the sock ... :)

It would be crazy fun. And I promise, if I did come, I would also head down to warmer waters for some surfing at Malibu beach and I would look up the guy who taught me to surf back when I was in Ringling.

But alas, I have inherited what is more than a full time job chasing after my troublemaker in chief, daughter, who yesterday skipped school to be in part of a film and today skipped school because, well, because.....

I still have not had the opportunity to play TT since at least 2 months ago when I assumed my new role as a house elf.

Because my time is now limited to the extreme, I am going to try and take lessons whenever I can squeeze one in. At least 1 hour of play will be action packed. Because, right now I can't see having more than an hour at a time to play.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy