Who do you think will win the World Championships?

• Ma Long

Votes: 65 37.6%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 67 38.7%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Wong Chun Ting

• Timo Boll

• Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
For those who think i'm just doing China bashing:

I saw something which I liked very much yesterday. At the trophy ceremony, ZHU was looking at DING receiving the cup, and she looked really very happy for her teammate despite losing to her. She realizes DING is the all-time champion and that she is blessed to be her teammate.

That contrasts with another scene that i saw at the Asian Championships where LIU and ZHU didn't cheer support till the very (sour) end their struggling CHEN in the final and headed for the award ceremony to get their bronze medal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
To Lee Sangsu's credits he has a very good tournament here, in the last WTTC in Suzhou he ended up in the quarterfinals. Would love to watch him playing against Lin Gaoyuan in the other time.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Both Yu Mengyu and Chen Meng are cute... contrast with their respective partners :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
The lady translator is so fluent bilingually, speaks impeccable Chinese and English.

Update: Her name is Emma LI

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilia Minkin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
yes i can see ma long look sad, maybe if xu xin get knocked out this time it means this is the end for him (XX)?
What really counts if only Xu Xin keeps on losing or suffers frequent defeat to some foreign players... perhaps like Zhang Jike. Lost to teammates, moreover ML and FZD, doesn't count. Until then he's safe in CNT.

Last edited:
Reactions: fxri