Who do you think will win the World Championships?

• Ma Long

Votes: 65 37.6%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 67 38.7%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Wong Chun Ting

• Timo Boll

• Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
Mu Zi - Group 42 (Qualification)

Amazing to see her starts from this low, I remember she made an amazing tournament in the last WTTC. Yet it's also unfortunate for the other two players who are grouped with her [emoji14] LoL

Mu Zi is scheduled to play in about next 3 hours.

(a schedule buried deep beneath)

View attachment 13299

Düsseldorf = UTC / GMT +2 hours
Yeah, she'll probably make some disruptions in the main draw. I really liked her performance @Marvelous 12.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Looks like Timo had too big of a breakfast today.

Untitled.jpg

Hope it doesn't affect his chances!

This user has no status.
Hey ITTV people....

...and people in charge of wanting this sport to be taken seriously. I was checking out
some of the singles games they have up there online.

A snooker table is a little less than 12 feet by 6 feet. A TT table is 9 feet by 5 feet. Similar size. I would like to see the
reaction of world snooker championship viewers if you put the camera up in the sky like that and
filmed the games from that far away. All of what makes TT dynamic is removed from this
perspective. You are also only using 50% of the frame at that zoom length.

Rant over.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Following Mu Zi results... still looking where's her position now in the drawing.... :)

Early Group Stage (Qualification)

Mu Zi - Group Qualification - Results.jpg

ITTF - Ian Marshall
Notable names and there was one further notable name that reserved a Women’s Singles main draw place; China’s Mu Zi, a quarter-finalist two years ago in Suzhou overcame Sweden’s Jennifer Jonsson (7-11, 11-4, 11-5, 11-8, 13-11) to keep ambitions open.

Play in the main draw of both the Men’s Singles and Women’s Singles events commences on Wednesday 31st May.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Following Mu Zi results... still looking where's her position now in the drawing.... :)

Early Group Stage (Qualification)

View attachment 13314

If I understood this document correctly, all 64 group winners will first enter a knockout round after which the remaining 32 players along with 32 direct entries will be randomly drawn to fill the remaining 64 slots. And that's when the fun begins :)

Last edited:
Reactions: samsara
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
Doubles bracket is complete! The best match today evening is probably gonna be Freitas and Gacina taking on no.1 seed Oshima and Morizono at 20:15 CEST at table 4!

Table 2 might be very interesting too, Crisan and Ionescu vs Franziska and Groth ;)