CNT Warm-up Matches Before WTTC May 13-14

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
ZJK seems to be back in top form !!!! wow maybe he can surprise all of us and become the Champion again (if against MA Long) ??? i think he has no chance against FZD

Till 2016 (before his injury) , ZJK had an upper hand over FZD . I cant say FZD improved by leaps and bounds during ZJK's absence. In Asian Championship, ZJK still put up a very good fight against FZD considering he was visibly not in top shape. IMO, a fit and motivated ZJK can be extremely dangerous to anybody (including FZD) barring few lefties. In the current landscape, ZJK still wants to prove a point to the world that he is still very much relevant and that motivation alone can make his propositions in WTTC very interesting indeed.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
ZJK seems to be back in top form !!!! wow maybe he can surprise all of us and become the Champion again (if against MA Long) ??? i think he has no chance against FZD

Although ML is always choking/underperfoming when the match is close (especially when he loses the 1st set, his unexpected losses he was always 0-1 down), I think FZD still has issues with serve receive "jedi mind tricks" and is a bit worse in the short game compared to FB ML ZJK . If the point opens up he is probably the strongest . So if zjk makes a miracle and goes to the final I would prefer FZD as an opponent, much easier to "fool" or confuse him than Ma Long

Unless FZD really improved his creativity/mentality/tactics in the past two months it will be most likely ML who will clinch the title . I would like ZJK or LGY to make a surprise but I dont think it will happen. please prove me wrong :p

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Totally ! But I would rather prefer to sit and watch ZJK and Ma Long go at each other at their best , where no one is either down due to injuries or choking ... much like the famous Austrian open final .. because after matches like that you really don't care who won ... even though the fans will scream at each other saying their guy is the best , but really who cares as long as you get to watch two giants at their best going at each other ...
Although ML is always choking/underperfoming when the match is close (especially when he loses the 1st set, his unexpected losses he was always 0-1 down), I think FZD still has issues with serve receive "jedi mind tricks" and is a bit worse in the short game compared to FB ML ZJK . If the point opens up he is probably the strongest . So if zjk makes a miracle and goes to the final I would prefer FZD as an opponent, much easier to "fool" or confuse him than Ma Long

Unless FZD really improved his creativity/mentality/tactics in the past two months it will be most likely ML who will clinch the title . I would like ZJK or LGY to make a surprise but I dont think it will happen. please prove me wrong :p