Why many Chinese players play with Mizuno Wave Drive 7 ?

This user has no status.
I have seen many video about chinese table tennis (trials, super league and more), but when i'm focus on their equipement, I always see the Wave Drive 7, he has few players playing with other shoes (Wave Medal ou Drive A). And what about their equipement, because I never seen ZJK with Butterfly equipements except for Butterfly promotion. In China this is really closed about that ?

Look at opponent of FZD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
That's for it. It's the best answer for me. Mizuno is a leader in TT shoes.

CNT actually have a contract with Li Ning, who also make shoes
DHS also makes shoes, but won't really talk about that...
The players from young are already using WD series, and those teams has no contract with Mizuno

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I have used WD 7, WD A's Asics Hyperbeat, and Li Ning. I personally prefer my Li Ning's because having a very narrow foot, they just fit me better.

The TB Lezoline is actually good for narrow feet. I bought it and can't really use it because I have a pretty wide feet. The wave drive 8 is really nice for wide feet on the other hand

This user has no status.
The TB Lezoline is actually good for narrow feet. I bought it and can't really use it because I have a pretty wide feet. The wave drive 8 is really nice for wide feet on the other hand
I hate the shoes of table tennis brand like Butterfly or Tibhar. They destroy my feet, until i have Mizuno Wave Twister 4, I don't have red feet. :D