upgrade rubber or train more?

This user has no status.
I think you might find H3 lacking power during TPB blocks.
But I might be wrong and H3 is cheap enough to buy it for experimenting.

Yep i m trouble during tpb with this rubber.it is not cheap with booster so i though to buy for upgrade because i cant play without booster of h3 neo.it is so slow without booster

This user has no status.
Hey, looks as if my assumption was completely wrong. The armspeed doesn't seem to be the issue at all.
Thanks for posting the vid.
:)
Some nice counter looping at the table.
[Emoji106]
Certainly you could try out H3NEO. But keep in mind that you might need to boost it, to make it really shine.
But in your case i would try to find a coach that can help you find your weak spots and work on them but also make the things you're already doing good even better at the same time.
Equipment (change) can never fix things and certainly can't make you win vs. higher ranked players
[remember: there are no shortcuts!], it only can give you the confidence to rely on, especially in critical match situations.

Thanks mr.for ur good idea.did u see that my swing had mistake ? I always confuse my swing and.,my grip .

This user has no status.
Your block and drive style definitely better than most forumers here. Your loop drive is lethal. [emoji6]

Looking at your style, I definitely recs you something faster than h3 neo.

And I see you are familiar with Xiom, so, you could try these. [emoji6]

Gewo Flexxon
Donic Coppa X1 Turbo Platin
Nittaku Renanos Hold
Xiom Omega IV Pro
Haifu Shark II Soft
Butterfly Tenergy 80
Xiom Sigma II Pro
Juic Shenron
Xiom Sigma 1 Pro
JOOLA Express One

Sent from my i5E using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Your block and drive style definitely better than most forumers here. Your loop drive is lethal. [emoji6]

Looking at your style, I definitely recs you something faster than h3 neo.

And I see you are familiar with Xiom, so, you could try these. [emoji6]

Gewo Flexxon
Donic Coppa X1 Turbo Platin
Nittaku Renanos Hold
Xiom Omega IV Pro
Haifu Shark II Soft
Butterfly Tenergy 80
Xiom Sigma II Pro
Juic Shenron
Xiom Sigma 1 Pro
JOOLA Express One

Sent from my i5E using Tapatalk

Yep i wanna try tenergy 80 but it is so expensive in my country.joola express one had played and like this but also like omega 4asia less spin.so i find right rubber with 4 asia speed and more spin.

Reactions: BeGo