Stratus power wood OR OSP virtuoso off -

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Hello. What is the different between these two blades?The plies are the same. Wich one is faster? I currently have SPW with RAKZA 7 soft 1.8 BH 2.0 FH but i think its too fast for me, but i really love the blade. So now im thinking of OSP insted with same rubbers but 1.8 both sides. Is that a good idea? Every suggestions is welcome. Thanks

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Not sure what Lerminator likes instead or what he doesn't like about the SPW or the Virtuoso.

But if you like the SPW and want something similar but a little slower, an OSP Virtuoso is a pretty good choice. The craftsmanship and quality will be higher. The blade will be slower. And it will have a little extra feeling to it.

If you like the head size on the SPW you should think about the medium and large head sizes for the Virtuoso.

The Clipper and Infinity in Lerminator's profile are not that different from the blades you are looking at. But clearly, he likes faster setups. Rather than wanting to slow things down.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
You should try tenergy 05 on the forehand and tenergy 80 or 64 on the backhand

bubbas said:
RAKZA 7 soft 1.8 BH 2.0 FH but i think its too fast for me

Are you even reading what he wrote? Why are you even posting when you clearly aren't reading what he wants. He thinks his current setup is too fast and you are recommending some of the fastest rubbers available? Unreal. Just really poor advice.

bubbas - If you like softer rubbers that still have a good level of control, I'd recommend you try the Donic Bluefire JP03 or M2. The recently released Butterfly Rozena could also be an option, even thou it will be considerably harder than what you are used to.

Reactions: bubbas
This user has no status.
OSP definitely slower than SPW, more control, it feels like i can go for full power (wich i like) with confident. With that said i think my game improved alot, and the ball actaully flys faster now even with slower blade. Only played it for 8h or so but i love it so far!
Thanks for chiming back in/providing results after your choice, that's always very valuable to others reading aswell!