world championships - buy equipment

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Suga and I recently had the opportunity to discuss in Germany all sorts of "national" products. I am writing to remind him of this. And to state that I will be back!

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Suga and I recently had the opportunity to discuss in Germany all sorts of "national" products. I am writing to remind him of this. And to state that I will be back!

It's been such a blessing. Thanks a lot for spending time.

But before i'll totally be hijacking this thread I'll carry on with this in the chitchat thread.

Reactions: bobpuls
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Actually butterfly is making rubbers in two places. In Europe and in Japan. And I have speak with one of the sponsored players(not by butterfly ) and he told me he gets different rubbers then the ones which can be bought in shops (he's father run one of this shops).

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Really? My understanding is that ITTF now requires that manufacturers state country of manufacture of rubbers on the packaging. I haven't seen a Butterfly rubber that says "Made in Germany" or anything like that.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Ok. But it is two different claims. 1. Top players get special rubber. I do not find that hard to believe, as your source says. That has been mentioned on forums for years. 2. Butferfly makes special Tenergy rubber in Europe. I would not buy that without A LOT more evidence than some guy just saying so, and actually this is the first time I have ever heard that rumor.

Last edited: