stiga allround classic, which kind of wood does stiga use for this blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
i play this blade for half a year now, it´s great, but i couldn´t find out which wood its made made of. does anybody here know? i even wrote stiga a mail, but they didn´t answer..
cheers

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
My go to place for these things is https://stervinou.net/ttbdb/compo.php - and there, its five plies are listed as limba-ayous-ayous-ayous-limba.

That is it.

Limba-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Limba

If it was Spruce under the Ayous it would be more bouncy, faster and lighter.

The design of the Stiga Allround Classic has a very think Limba topsheet on top of the Ayous middle ply and that gives the blade a nice crisp feeling in spite of the softness of the Limba top ply.

Stiga has many blades with this same construction of many different speeds as a result of different ply thicknesses and gluing processes.

From Stiga the

Allround Classic
Allround Evolution
Energy Wood
Tube Allround
and
Tube Offensive

All were made with that same ply construction and they are all fairly different blades.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
That is it.

Limba-Ayous-Ayous-Ayous-Limba

If it was Spruce under the Ayous it would be more bouncy, faster and lighter.

The design of the Stiga Allround Classic has a very think Limba topsheet on top of the Ayous middle ply and that gives the blade a nice crisp feeling in spite of the softness of the Limba top ply.

Stiga has many blades with this same construction of many different speeds as a result of different ply thicknesses and gluing processes.

From Stiga the

Allround Classic
Allround Evolution
Energy Wood
Tube Allround
and
Tube Offensive

All were made with that same ply construction and they are all fairly different blades.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy
About the stiga's list, did you make any order? E.g. since slower to faster blade.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk