TSP CP40+ - The cheaper Nittaku Premium?

Hey Guys,

yesterday I tried out the new Plastic Ball from TSP. The TSP CP40+. When I unboxed the Balls, I noticed that all 6 balls were round and playable. That was something what I was really happy about, because in the past that was something not usual. After a short warm up, we started playing. First notice when playing: The sound. For me a typical P-Ball sound. The sound much higher and like a dented Z-Ball. Next notice was the flight and the weight. The ball feels a little bit heavier and so the flight of the ball seems to be constant. After a while I really enjoyed to play with the ball and then we mixed the Balls and took the Nittaku Premium to comparison the two Balls. Spin, Speed and Flight attitudes of the ball have only minimal differences in my opinion and after a while we didn't noticed if we are playing the TSP or the Nittaku. Now the biggest + for the TSP Ball. The Ball costs "only" 1,83 € per Ball in a 3-Ball Package and the Nittaku Premium 2,63 € per Ball also in 3-Ball Package.

That was my short review and I hope you guys can add some facts. What were your experiences with the TSP CP40+?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
That was my short review and I hope you guys can add some facts. What were your experiences with the TSP CP40+?

I have no experience with the TSP balls, but they are made in China and if a new generation of Chinese balls should actually live up to the standard of the Japanese Nittaku balls there is hope that not only TSP balls but balls from all sorts of brands will provide a better playing experience than up to now.

Once we get a hold on new generation Tibhar (our club is sponsored) I´ll share my impressions of those. They should, in theory, be similarily positive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Yes, it could be. TSP CP40+ has a very similar feel to the Nittaku Premium, just as what you said about the new DHS ABS ball in another post. Good news for us I guess.

Probably this is a rebranded DHS D40. Your description would apply to D40

I don't think that it's a rebranded DHS D40. We have it in our store too and the TSP seems to be a little bit yellow. Not so shiny white.

If it really is a new generation of P-Balls it won't be that hard and different for amateur players. I really like the ball! But the Price isn't really satisfying. Ok, like I mentioned, the Ball isn't that expensive like the Nittaku but in comparison with the Z-ball for many Amateur Clubs to expensive. Really looking forward for the new charges from the other brands if they will be similar to the TSP CP40+

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Interesting. Maybe it is from DF. I havent tried those yet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
I also tested now the TSP CP40+ ball. I'm pretty sure it is not the DHS D40+ ball, i guess it is a rebranded Double Fish V40+. Overall for me this is the best pastic ball i've played with, when also taking the price into account. I'm pretty happy with this ball. I will test this ball during the next two weeks and hopefully I found our ball for next season.

If you look for the "same" ball with better price, look for the Lion 40+ ball. This is also a rebranded Double Fish ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: PolishTT17