NOW LIVE: Russian Premier League Final 2017!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
So today is the second day of the Final of the Russian Premier League

The teams are: Fakel Gazprom and UMMC.

The result from the fist day is
UMMC - Fakel: 3:2

There will be a Live stream

(in about 2 hours from now).

So why watch, because there are some great players..

UMMC:
Fang Bo
Andrej Gacina
Shibaev

Fakel:

Samsonov
Mizutani
Dima

I'm not sure about who will participate exactly, but I'm sure about Fang Bo - he played in the semi's and should play today. Also Fakel, I think, will try to bring their strongest players(Mizutani and Dima played yesterday) so I think the final will be very interesting.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Another wow. They stopped at 11-10. 1-0 to Fang Bo
UPDATES:
1-1 Fang Bo's face is like 'you told me it will be easy?!'
Two timeout. Fang Bo was saved by his super-serve. (very deceiptive very short serve)
But this wasn't enough to stop Denis.
2-1, 11-10 to Denis IvoninF
Fang Bo's form is back: 6-0
7-0
8-0
11-3
2-2 This is where the fun begins.
Fang Bo won 7-0 in the decider.
Ovcharov vs Gacina, but I'm bored to post alone to this thread. Watch the match!

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D and drunix80
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Im French guy , I know somes Chinese national team player ...
Maybe here somes people know me because I help somes Chinese player come play IN europe ...

My best friend Chinese now go with fang bo in Russia....
Because fang bo ask president if his friend can come with him for help him for travel, speak English and all because for fang bo is not usually be alone ...

Maybe If somes people are interest ... i can ask my friend somes pic on life on fang bo in Russian ... and if somes people have somes questions ask him ... maybe I can try ask him ( I promise nothing )

:)

Sorry for my English :/

U can private message me if u interest

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Mizutani played terribly. Looks like he is not yet over his defeat to the kid. Bad sportsmanship by Shibaev. Many times passed the ball to JM by kicking.
It's Jun's birthday today. And he's been playing for quite some time in Russia so maybe the Russians taught him a thing or two about how to celebrate your birthday from the start of the day ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Maybe here somes people know me because I help somes Chinese player come play IN europe ...

Because fang bo ask president if his friend can come with him for help him for travel, speak English and all because for fang bo is not usually be alone ...

Maybe If somes people are interest ... i can ask my friend somes pic on life on fang bo in Russian ... and if somes people have somes questions ask him ... maybe I can try ask him ( I promise nothing )

Bring in on dude. We all love Fang Bo and his earth shattering forehand stroke.Pls share whatever pics or stories you can get your hands on.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
A little update: today is the first day of the final and tomorrow will be the second day.
Ovtcharov won the first set after being 8:3 down.. wow!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews

Please, post images about Fang Bo drinking vodka! :D

Just kidding.

Reactions: Cornel and v100ev
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Fakel could have won if Samsonov played instead of Ivonin. Do the rules force each team to play at least one Russian player? Or they wanted to do that themselves?
Mizutani was terrible, even Samsonov could have played better in his place. He would fight better against Fang Bo.