Long 5 Vs Fang Bo B2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Hi, can anyone throw insight into a comparison between these 2 blades? I tried the Long 5 and liked it very much but I can't get it now because of the price. I am looking for cheaper alternatives. Any other blade suggestions are well one as well.

Reactions: Lolman
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Read 6 reviews
Currently I used the Fang Bo B2 and just recently tried the Long 5 last night. Initially, the Fang Bo is more stiffer than the Long 5. When using them, i did not feel much of a difference other than the handle. I would recommend Long 5 if you spin a lot as I have heard flat hitting is not recommended with it. Since the Fang Bo is a bit stiffer, flat hitting should be better. If you have the money, go for the Long 5. The handle for the long 5 feels more comfortable. Fang Bo if you are on a budget or just love fang bo himself.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Thank you for your wonderful response.
Currently I used the Fang Bo B2 and just recently tried the Long 5 last night. Initially, the Fang Bo is more stiffer than the Long 5. When using them, i did not feel much of a difference other than the handle. I would recommend Long 5 if you spin a lot as I have heard flat hitting is not recommended with it. Since the Fang Bo is a bit stiffer, flat hitting should be better. If you have the money, go for the Long 5. The handle for the long 5 feels more comfortable. Fang Bo if you are on a budget or just love fang bo himself.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
fang bo is bit heavier in average and stiffer
long 5 is more all round compared to b2
b2 grip is bigger

other than that not much of a difference but the price

go b2 than if you want more try long 5 !
Which carbon is used in both the blades?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

MJB

This user has no status.

MJB

This user has no status.
May 2012
I'm using the BO wood version but wouldn't mind trying BO 2.

Does anyone know if there's much difference between the two blades? I'm guessing BO 2 is just a bit faster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
I'm using the BO wood version but wouldn't mind trying BO 2.

Does anyone know if there's much difference between the two blades? I'm guessing BO 2 is just a bit faster.
The Fang Bo 2 is definitely faster than the wood version. Average weight is the same. The blade I have is 92g