Best feeling allround plus blade

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
Options:

Hinoki is the best soft feeling you'll get (wood)

Ebony/Rosewood is the best hard feeling you'll get (wood)

Spruce also has a good hard feeling but, it has a springy effect

Balsa is amazingly well for blocking, but it has a hollow feeling if you like it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Incognito777
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
I would to add Sanwei M8 Allround, it's has great and more feel than yasaka sweden extra that i own before.

It's just perfect..
You will know what feel meaning is, after you try sanwei m8.. the price may not make sense and fool you for this incredible blade, only 8$..

This kind of blade become a rarety to find now

It is the perfect blade for beginners and might serve players still when they have reached top levels

Nothing to lose as it anyways cheap

The differences maybe yse more consistent and more stiff than M8 and still a decent blade

I used xiom vega pro and euro on yse and M8

I'm a EJ before, always look for an expensive stuff and always not satisfied with my setup. I change a lot, Then i kill my EJ with this sanwei M8 and xiom vega pro and euro

What matters more is there's no perfect blade, more on what you feel the best.. i'm always said that to a beginners, especially ME! Because before i'm always search for an alternative and blame my setup. That's the problem, otherside the real problem is my technique. This sanwei m8 help me to improve faster

So this blade is what i feel the best for Allround blade

Just my personal opinion and story
Other people might not feel the same as me about this blade

Adni361

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 3 reviews
Nimatsu Ardency 3.5 All+ (75gr on official website)
Price: 47 Euro
d017a9be06dc98b7e95685ac5569c84f.jpg
1f8c4726b603b0cee5e38516b57a68b9.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Incognito777
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
For me it's the Appelgren World Champion 89. Which is my current blade. More expensive than normal Appelgren blades but totally worth it.
Great feeling & control. Paired with fast rubbers like mx-p tenergy etc it's an absolute weapon. Not stiff either. Works well with all rubbers. Plenty quick enough for me

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
The most important blades have been mentioned.

Donic Applegren Allplay
Yasaka Sweden Extra
Stiga Allround Evolution
Nittaku Violin
OSP Expert
Butterfly Grubba

I think I could add 2 old Butterfly blades that are no longer made but were amazing and it is a shame they are no longer made:

Butterfly Jonyer H
Butterfly Klampar H

And an out of date Stiga blade:

Stiga Tube Allround

That was one amazing blade.

I would also put these blades in the same category even though they are considered Off-:

Stiga Offensive Classic
OSP Virtuoso Off-
Butterfly Primorac Off-

The speed, control and feeling on all these blades, to my way of thinking makes these all in a very similar class.

And for the 40+ Poly ball, the ones that are considered "Off-" may be worth considering too.
Reviving old thread , amazing input from everyone .

Just wondering how sweden classic compares to sweden extra and which would be better for more defense oriented play among swedens and applegreen pairing them with mark V .