Who do you think will win the China Open 2017?

• Ma Long

Votes: 51 57.3%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Koki Niwa

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Can can someoen sumup what's going on with team china? I just found out about ML and FZD not showing up for their matches, something related with LGL? can someone shed some light?

It is a protest against a so-called reform on coach system: LGL was taken away from Head coach position. CNT players are protesting against it!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
I need to explain these things.

Tonight 19:00 Beijing time, Coach Qin Zhijian, Ma lin, ,Player Ma Long, Fan Zhendong, Xu Xin, they post the same content on their own Weibo Accounts :[At this moment we have no desire to continue fighting,because we miss you, Liu
Guoliang.]

And now more and more CNT players and former-players post the same content or similar content on Weibo.

They are fighting! They are FIGHTing for Liu Guoliang and their own future.

Now my hands are shaking. I'm feeling so excited and upset and worried and so so so so proud of them.

I LOVE them,I Love CNT.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews

Tonight 19:00 Beijing time, Coach Qin Zhijian, Ma lin, Wang Hao,Player Ma Long, Fan Zhendong, Xu Xin, they post the same content on their own Weibo Accounts :[At this moment we have no desire to continue fighting,because we miss you, Liu
Guoliang.]

And now more and more CNT players and former-players post the same content or similar content on Weibo, include Coach Chen Qi, Player Liang Jinkun, Lin Gaoyuan,Zhou Yu, Liu Yi,Cui Qinglei etc.

Now my hands are shaking. I'm feeling so excited and upset and worried and so so so so proud of them.

I LOVE them,I Love CNT.

How about women??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I'm calming down from the excitement stirred up by tonight's drama. Now no one is talking about the match any more. Most people are following up this gossip. ... I was trying to see if XX will beat that genius kid again! Now, ruined!

Reactions: sanavasaraja
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews

Tonight 19:00 Beijing time, Coach Qin Zhijian, Ma lin, Wang Hao,Player Ma Long, Fan Zhendong, Xu Xin, they post the same content on their own Weibo Accounts :[At this moment we have no desire to continue fighting,because we miss you, Liu
Guoliang.]

And now more and more CNT players and former-players post the same content or similar content on Weibo, include Coach Chen Qi, Player Liang Jinkun, Lin Gaoyuan,Zhou Yu, Liu Yi,Cui Qinglei etc.

I LOVE them,I Love CNT.

To be honest i cant put my cell phone down . I'M searching every where to find new news

Reactions: eyepop