Jakub Dyjas BEHIND THE BACK !!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
And I don't like the way Ruiz Romain plays. And I don't think his attitude will help him. I love doing big shots myself, but RR's game seems just stupid and incomplete. His style is pretty unique and to quote XX 'we all need diversity' (not sure if I was accurate), but still...he could've play like someone who cares about the outcome. With soul.

This user has no status.
And I don't like the way Ruiz Romain plays. And I don't think his attitude will help him. I love doing big shots myself, but RR's game seems just stupid and incomplete. His style is pretty unique and to quote XX 'we all need diversity' (not sure if I was accurate), but still...he could've play like someone who cares about the outcome. With soul.

Now I'll have to ask -- what attitude? Do you mean his high risk game? That's just his playstyle. He hits some killer shots! With some consistency he would be a beast! If he fails a lot of those shots, he will get more consistent eventually. I do fully agree though that on some shots, he would benefit from calming it down just a notch!

I'm sure it's not the most fun for people to watch, but as for me, I enjoy watching him. Super interesting. I mean, look at that backhand to close the second set, holy smokes! And I am quite certain he cares about the outcome of his matches. ;)

But then again, maybe I am jumping to his defence because his game looks oddly similar to mine at least in parts and for example the cookie cutter playing of ML & FZD I find rather boring :p

Great serves, great chopblocks/dropshots, great changes of pace btw, let's not forget about that!
That fake at 9:54, look at that! What the heck was that shot at 10:10!? Come on man, how can you not be entertained! ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Now I'll have to ask -- what attitude? Do you mean his high risk game? That's just his playstyle. He hits some killer shots! With some consistency he would be a beast! If he fails a lot of those shots, he will get more consistent eventually. I do fully agree though that on some shots, he would benefit from calming it down just a notch!

I'm sure it's not the most fun for people to watch, but as for me, I enjoy watching him. Super interesting. I mean, look at that backhand to close the second set, holy smokes! And I am quite certain he cares about the outcome of his matches. ;)

But then again, maybe I am jumping to his defence because his game looks oddly similar to mine at least in parts and for example the cookie cutter playing of ML & FZD I find rather boring :p

Great serves, great chopblocks/dropshots, great changes of pace btw, let's not forget about that!
That fake at 9:54, look at that! What the heck was that shot at 10:10!? Come on man, how can you not be entertained! ;)

By attitude I meant that I didn't see fighting spirit in him, but he isn't a poker-face either. It looked like if he just powerlooped every ball with a 'f*** that match!' shout. Time to time he tried to concentrate, but when he missed he was disappointed or angry.

edit: But probably I am too strict, don't mind it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaiwen