Zhang Jike - News, Pics, Videos & more

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You're probably right about the makeup. But I remember his look (eyes) always felt tired, even when he smiled. I don't mean just physical tireness, mental as well. It was the same as me and other university students in the last semester (avg. 7-10 night without sleep per month). It's the look of overworked, stressed, burned out people. You can look very tired yet lively. ZJK looked dead inside. Now he feels someone living. The makeup probably helps a lot, but that's my instinct.

So, what you are actually saying sounds like: "He looks happier now." Rather than that he looks in better physical shape.

You should know, Zhang Yinning, the famous and amazing women's table tennis player, when she retired, she said she hated playing TT because of how hard she worked on CNT and didn't really want to play again. A few years after she retired she started playing again, but without the stress, pressure and rigor of the CNT training routine. The show matches I saw her play, she looked so much less stressed and emotionally drained. But there was no way she was in anywhere as good physical condition as she had been when she was on the CNT. Just much more happy.

So, yeah, likely ZJK is more relaxed, more happy, does more things he is interested in, is allowed to date without breaking CNT rules.....etc etc etc. But his arms, his legs, his strength, for sure he has lost a lot of muscle mass.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
So, what you are actually saying sounds like: "He looks happier now." Rather than that he looks in better physical shape.

You should know, Zhang Yinning, the famous and amazing women's table tennis player, when she retired, she said she hated playing TT because of how hard she worked on CNT and didn't really want to play again. A few years after she retired she started playing again, but without the stress, pressure and rigor of the CNT training routine. The show matches I saw her play, she looked so much less stressed and emotionally drained. But there was no way she was in anywhere as good physical condition as she had been when she was on the CNT. Just much more happy.

So, yeah, likely ZJK is more relaxed, more happy, does more things he is interested in, is allowed to date without breaking CNT rules.....etc etc etc. But his arms, his legs, his strength, for sure he has lost a lot of muscle mass.
Oh, I see. Happy is a better word. Somehow I unconscienciously connect it to being healthy.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Oh, I see. Happy is a better word. Somehow I unconscienciously connect it to being healthy.

He could be happier, and healthier. But not in better physical shape, not as physically fit or strong. And he does look happier. Perhaps healthier as well.