Zhang Jike - News, Pics, Videos & more

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Zhang jike is doing public welfare for children in the old rural areas .

005Ts97Yly1g5opav0euwj30zk0qo7gz.jpg

005Ts97Yly1g5opat9de8j30zk0qoama.jpg

005Ts97Yly1g5oparmycvj30qo0zkwpa.jpg

005OmzDSly1g5on7owi10j30qo0zkti4.jpg

005OmzDSly1g5on7ts22aj30qo0zkgsw.jpg

005Ts97Yly1g5opaq88ofj30zk0qowp4.jpg

005OmzDSly1g5on7pwqbvj30qo0zkk0d.jpg

Cr : 我的微博叫茜茜 and 万花丛中一点笑嘿 weibo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
I have to be honest, most of the stuff on this thread, but especially those trick shots, make me sad. It is kind of depressing that this is what he is up to.

Sadly true , Till now I cant find anything on weibo to show his desire for coming back . Just a photo of him and Hao Yingchao 's daughter on table tennis field

photo_۲۰۱۹-۰۸-۲۵_۰۸-۲۵-۳۳.jpg

Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I have to be honest, most of the stuff on this thread, but especially those trick shots, make me sad. It is kind of depressing that this is what he is up to.
well, it sucks that we don't get to watch Zhang Jike play anymore, but he is just enjoying life now. The dude moved on, it's not really that sad :)

Reactions: ping fun
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
well, it sucks that we don't get to watch Zhang Jike play anymore, but he is just enjoying life now. The dude moved on, it's not really that sad :)

That he moves on, that is not sad. But seeing so much silly stuff, that is sad. I am happy for him to move on. But it is depressing to see his modeling career and stuff like trick shots all catalogued in one place.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
That he moves on, that is not sad. But seeing so much silly stuff, that is sad. I am happy for him to move on. But it is depressing to see his modeling career and stuff like trick shots all catalogued in one place.

I don't think that's fair to his fans, who do support the sport indirectly by being his fans.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2019
Maybe I am overreacting. But it really does make me sad and depressed to see all this.

Sometimes we forget that these athletes have their own lives to live too. Often, table tennis isn't even their first choice of sport, but their physical talent and willpower saw them through a glorious career. You could make the same comment about Zhang Yining for example - she gave it all up very quickly around 2009/10, married a super rich dude, and then went to study in the US. I guess ZJK just prefers being a celebrity to the quiet life.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Sometimes we forget that these athletes have their own lives to live too. Often, table tennis isn't even their first choice of sport, but their physical talent and willpower saw them through a glorious career. You could make the same comment about Zhang Yining for example - she gave it all up very quickly around 2009/10, married a super rich dude, and then went to study in the US. I guess ZJK just prefers being a celebrity to the quiet life.

Once Zhang jike told in an interview that he wont let his child to play table tennis professionally , Be cause he himself had a very difficult time in national team . So as it's obvious he was under a heavy pressure in CNT and now he is feeling free to do everything he wants but for sure TT lovers want him to comeback

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews

1408.jpg

On August 20th 2019, The Forbes China published 100 Celebrity List , based on the content and quantity of celebrities' work and the performance in the past year. Among sports stars, Wu Lei, currently playing in La Liga, ranks 55th, and table tennis player Zhang Jike ranks 73rd.
Forbes China wrote that business value is a direct reflection of the content and quantity of celebrities in the past year. The positive influence of celebrities in their field have become the main appraisal basis for this list. At the same time, the Weibo/WeChat index reflects its exposure and public attention in the previous year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atas Newton
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Following Zhang jike's charity works , he equipped some of the schools in rural areas to science laboratory
Furniture . Many fans have joined this charity program to provide more help and donating to poor primary school students . After the support of fans , the 2nd " JK charity program " is advancing .

622dd928gy1g7g4kut1fhj21900u04qr.jpg

622dd928gy1g7g4kv3zbbj21900u0000.jpg

0075taYwly1g7yzt1i0z3j31400u0tc3.jpg

0075taYwly1g7yzt2gvaqj31400u0dj1.jpg

Last edited:
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Deleted my message since no good can come of it.

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I don't think that's fair to his fans, who do support the sport indirectly by being his fans.

I would have been with you on this, right up until I attended the 2017 WTTC in Germany (shoutout to Suga D!) and encountered his legions of fanatical followers in person. Because it was clear that they had zero interest in table tennis based on their behavior when he wasn't playing (and which made it hard to watch a match if a bunch suddenly congregated near you). I posted here at the time about it. It was almost creepy.

Also make no mistake, I loved watching ZJK play.

Last edited: