Zhang Jike - News, Pics, Videos & more

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hi friends . I opened a new thread for Zhang Jike . I have posted a lot of Zhang Jike things overall till now and most of them have been loved by TTD members . To be honest the main reason for opening this thread is that some times I dont find a topic to start a thread so I will post latest news , videos and photos of Zhang Jike here . It will be off table tennis news about him too ..... So lets have fun here ... Thanks if u support this thread . ( The pictures , Videos and News are from Weibo of fans and players mostly )

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
after coming back to china from denmark he participated in singing program called " king cross '' ( I get this info from my chinese friends ) .
photo_2017-06-20_08-38-15.jpg

photo_2017-06-20_08-37-59.jpg

photo_2017-06-20_08-37-55.jpg

photo_2017-06-20_08-37-48.jpg

photo_2017-06-20_08-38-08.jpg

In this show zhang jike sang a song called chengdu for coach xiao zhan :(

photo_2017-06-20_08-38-03.jpg

photo_2017-06-20_08-50-25.jpg

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
A boy with Leukemia wanted a signed racket from his idol zhang jike . zhang jike did what the young boy wanted.

When did this happen? I see Fan Zhendong, Xu Xin sitting there also, which for some or other reasons makes me suspect this happened prior to the China Open. Right?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Zhang jike fans raised 460000 yuan for sichuan disaster in 24 hours after zhang jike's weibo post for this people !!!!!!!

photo_2017-06-30_17-16-36.jpg
On june 27,after zhang jike's post for sichuan landslide disaster his fans immediately ran a site " zhang jike public line - for the maoxian disaster area to give love " . A donation activity which concluded successfully . This money directly donated to the maoxian donated account . Thanks to zhang jike for using his fame in a right direction ....

TA2m-fyhneam5243506.jpg
006MFL9Bgy1fh28gliwiyj30m81e0wos.jpg
006MFL9Bgy1fh28gm8wmfj30m81e0qe0.jpg

Reactions: ttmonster
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
You going to put something on this thread about table tennis or is tnis going tl be about ZJK the teen idol?

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
You going to put something on this thread about table tennis or is tnis going tl be about ZJK the teen idol?
The title is so clear ..... Its all about zhang jike . just zhang jike . it can be about his games , interviews , news ... everything about him . some times some news about him need a new thread and simply more notice . just in this case i will open an other thread about him .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Guys, I get your point but if ping fun wants to share something , even though its not directly related to ZJK's table tennis , she should be free to do so , there is a similar thread on Ma Long as well where somebody is throwing subtle shade at ZJK saying that Ma Long did not retire from any match even if he was injured ... so there is no point in trying to throttle what Ping Fun is sharing as long as its not negative, or violating the forum rules , there are threads much worse than this which were created with the sole purpose of insulting some icons or even forum members, I really don't see anything wrong this thread ... if you guys don't like the content you can ignore the thread .... I feel this is unnecessary policing of content ... there are a lot of threads in this forum and most of the them I never visit whether I like it or not ... people who enjoy the topic can read it , who don't can ignore it ... thats the whole point of social media ...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
I really don't give any cr... about ZJK's philanthropy, love, fans except his tt skills and sometimes we are off topics to talk about his personal so that is fine. But creating a separate thread for him sounds like an advertisement/propaganda.

Thanks ttmonster . There is a seprate thread for ma long which i like so much so why not zjk . why tropial without hesitation criticize this thread as in the same time we have malong thread which has unimportant malong news , photos or articles which is not related to table tennis . i dont care about tropical's idea or others who doesnt like this thread they can ignore zjk thread . so simple . but what made me disappointed is that every one give good comments about ma long thread but here ....... any way i put my time to find articles , photos , videos and everything for our forum , some times , through my rest time in my job i find this things . and an other thing i'm a tt player myself and maybe i know this sport better than some of you but we need other personal infos too .

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
no worries Ping_Fun , you keep doing what you are doing , I am a fan of both threads and I am happy that you keep posting positive content here instead of throwing shade at other icons ... some people will like it some people won't , and they are also free to do so ... but yes there is no point in trying to censor threads we don't like , just ignore it ...its like Mr. T calling everything he does not like as "fake news" but atleast he says "don't watch" not "don't post" ...

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yep. If you don't like the content of the thread, go elsewhere.

There is a section for forum posts that don't directly have to do with TT. Content here is fine.

If you appreciate the content, read on. If not, no need to post here.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I really don't give any cr... about ZJK's philanthropy, love, fans except his tt skills and sometimes we are off topics to talk about his personal so that is fine. But creating a separate thread for him sounds like an advertisement/propaganda.

I prefer to think of it as quarantining his love/singing/philanthropy stuff off from other threads. Better this way.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Any way I'm gonna post every single news about him .

on june 24 evening , 2017 zhang jike participated in '' cross border song king '' semifainal . As the first athlete to sing in singing contest he sang a classic folk song ' chengdu ' and granted to his coach xiao zhan .

after his song he told the audience that ma long likes to sing jay chou's song . in addition he stated : want to pass the spirit of sports to the young people on the road , only never give up to stand higher . The energy words harvest the scene of the burst of the applause .

he got a good point and was higher than his rival and went to final stage .

photo_2017-07-01_07-25-53.jpg

photo_2017-07-01_07-26-00.jpg

photo_2017-07-01_07-26-08.jpg

Reactions: Gladxu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
hi friends . I opened a new thread for zhang jike . i have posted a lot of zhang jike things overall till now and most of them have been loved by ttd members . to be honest the main reason for opening this thread is that some times i dont find a topic to start a thread so i will post latest news , videos and photos of zhang jike here . it will be off table tennis news about him too ..... so lets have fun here ... thnx if u support this thread .

good job ... i appreciate this