Zhang Jike - News, Pics, Videos & more

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
On 18/05/23 zhang jike won Ma te 4- 2 one of the best defenders in the world which defeated CCA before his match with zhang jike . lets see some beautiful moments and points in the previous game .

And this one from is first game in round 2 ( choosing the balls )

[h=1][/h]Highlight of zhang jike vs Niagol Stoyanov ( 2nd round )

Highlight of zhang jike vs Ma te ( round 3 )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
IMG_20180524_160259_295.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews

The head of the China Tennis Association responded! Zhang Jike is not suspended and will participate in the China Open

The relevant person in charge of the China Table Tennis Association said in an interview that the athletes who lost to other associations in the first round of the regular competition were those who directly qualified for the qualifying race and did not participate in the qualifiers, and Zhang Jike won two consecutive wins in the qualifier. Having obtained the qualifications for the competition . Therefore, Zhang Jike has not been disqualified from participating in the China Open and will play as scheduled.

According to some previous competitions, it can be determined that the Chinese Table Tennis Association has not given Zhang Jike a green light. It is necessary to know that formerly disqualified players, such as Yu Ziyang, Fang Bo, Xue Fei, etc., were either out in the qualifiers or were not directly involved.

89dff073ly1frllbg0uohj219i1wa4qs.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
This year, ESPN World Fame 100 list released on May 24 , based on a formula in terms of search scoring, social media following and endorsement fame. Zhang jike is the most popular table tennis player in this list ranked 78 . ( one thing zjk's social media is 9.3 milion ) Even though he was forced to withdraw from several events last year because of injuries, Zhang was still nominated the most influential table tennis player of the year .
While other players who were so active and had championship , is lower than him in this list ( ma long 82 ) . It shows his influence in sport world . Also he was the only active chinese player who were invited to laureus award this year which is an honor :rolleyes: ( unfortunately we didnt have female table tennis player in this list) . Ittf has also put good news title about this list . See : https://www.ittf.com/2018/05/23/zhang-jike-ma-long-make-espn-world-fame-100-list

Screenshot_20180526-203007.jpg

6a49b1ccgy1frot1ouqu9j239s31wu0z.jpg

Reactions: Gladxu
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Fix your english please, reading your posts is a real pain in the ass

Picking up the forum after a few hours, I see a series of rude, insulting posts with an aggressive subtext as the common denominator. What happened? Who put what in everybodies’ drinks?

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Fix your english please, reading your posts is a real pain in the ass

Based on this post:

Hey doesn't Lin Gaoyuan play men's singles? Did he lost already?

Your post is pretty funny. "Did he lost already?" And you are telling others: "Fix your english..." Should I point out that English should be capitalized. :)

You should not really be attacking people for stuff like this. We have many members whose first language is not English. And they do their best to communicate. I didn't see anyone insult you for bad grammar. Why do you think it is okay for you to do that, even if your English had been flawless.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Based on this post:

Your post is pretty funny. "Did he lost already?" And you are telling others: "Fix your english..." Should I point out that English should be capitalized. :)

You should not really be attacking people for stuff like this. We have many members whose first language is not English. And they do their best to communicate. I didn't see anyone insult you for bad grammar. Why do you think it is okay for you to do that, even if your English had been flawless.

Hahaaa Carl I burst laughing lol . My English teacher ( The attacker ) is not good :D . I guess he was waiting to post sth in this thread unpatiently and was excited about it . Now he is happy . Thnks for your unanswerable reply which made him to disappear lol .

Picking up the forum after a few hours, I see a series of rude, insulting posts with an aggressive subtext as the common denominator. What happened? Who put what in everybodies’ drinking water?

We have different kind of people here in this forum which are new or not active . Some times they just want to have a chance to say sth to show that they exist , and thats what he did . I appreciate your quick reply . Also English is my 4th language and its normal to have some fault .

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Hahaha I just wanted to troll to be honest. Guess it worked, take it easy <3

No.

If you think bullying people is funny: it isn't.

If you think insulting people is funny: it's not.

If you consider attacking non-native speakers on perceived lack of language mastery acceptable: no.

If you think trolling is fun and OK: really, no. It's immature malevolence, and harmful to the social fabric we're weaving. Don't worry, that fabric isn't all that fragile, it will just weave itself around malignantly trolling tumors.

If you think you can do all these things and then get a free get-out-of-jail pass by writing "hahaha take it easy": bzzt, wrong.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
You're incorrect. If you wanna be a part of this forum you will adhere to the rules, simple.

Chill out dude. "Bullying" and "insulting" really? Don't be so sensitive I'm sure ping fun doesn't care actually.
And yes trolling is fun sometimes, even if immature.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Chill out dude. "Bullying" and "insulting" really? Don't be so sensitive I'm sure ping fun doesn't care actually.

your post which upsidedowncarl removed were impolite and not suitable for this forum and not a good words toward me , even if it wasnt serious or ... . So dont act like nothing happened . Your talking wasnt acceptable . I hope u dont dare to use such a things again . The End

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
The last part of Zhang jike video's in Hong kong . As some people say chinese or overall players of eastern Asia don't communicate well with other nations but what I send now shows its not true !!!! At least for Zhang jike :cool: .This video is about him and Robert Gardos in training hall . watch it !!

AND Zhang jike's Relaxing Backhand loop :eek: in training hall .

Reactions: Suga D and Gladxu
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

your post which upsidedowncarl removed were impolite and not suitable for this forum and not a good words toward me , even if it wasnt serious or ... . So dont act like nothing happened . Your talking wasnt acceptable . I hope u dont dare to use such a things again . The End

Since it does not sound like you meant to insult ping fun but it also seems like you did, now that you know, I would expect you are probably sorry for hurting ping fun's feelings.

Therefore, what mature people do when something like this happens is apologize so the person knows the insult was inadvertent. I am looking forward to reading your apology.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
From May 29th to June 3rd, Beijing time, the 2018 ITTF China Open will start in Shenzhen. According to the information released by the ITTF official website,

the results of various preliminaries have been released, and Grand Slam player Zhang Jike will continue to participate in this competition. He will need to play

from the preliminaries in singles and mixed doubles. Zhang Jike on May 29th at 12:30 will participate in the first round of the men's singles preliminary match

against Germany's Ot-Killian.
At the Hong Kong Open in China last week, the German player was eliminated by Chinese team player Zhu Linfeng in the first

preliminary round to 4-1.

photo_2018-05-29_06-58-32.jpg

photo_2018-05-29_06-58-28.jpg

From the first round of German Open on November 11 last year, the Grand Slam player Zhang Jike has not participated in any official competition for more

than six months. The current world ranking is 167 . Last week Zhang Jike reopened his game at the Hong Kong Open and said that since he returned he must

go all the way The goal is to return to the top ten in the world to fight for the Tokyo Olympics. Zhang Jike beat Italian player Stojanov 4-2 in the second round

of the men's singles preliminaries, and beat teammate Ma te 4-2 in the third round. In The first round of the main draw Zhang Jike’s seven games in a fierce

battle with Yoshimura Yoshimura of Japan . but it wasn't a regrettable open for zhang jike . To be honest he played so well and was an acceptable beginning .

And now Shenzen open : He started training earlier due to playing in preliminary round . The amount of sweat on his shirt shows how hard he was training .

Wish him a Good Open .

photo_2018-05-29_06-58-15.jpg

photo_2018-05-29_06-58-11.jpg

photo_2018-05-29_06-58-19.jpg

photo_2018-05-29_06-58-23.jpg