Zhang Jike - News, Pics, Videos & more

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
NEW : Zhibo T.V Interview with Zhang jike ( published 2018/08/18 )

During Asia-Euro All Star challenge Zhibo T.V had an exclusive interview with chinese table tennis star zhang jike :) ( One of the best interviews with great answers by zhang jike )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Zhang jike's latest Ad for Anta Company . On 18/08/02 Zhang jike's studio published his newest photo shoots for Anta company . Anta company has sponsored China in Asian games 2018 . Zhang jike is one of the main Models for this company beside his spokeperson role .

photo_2018-08-21_21-45-37.jpg

photo_2018-08-21_21-45-43.jpg

photo_2018-08-21_21-45-52.jpg

A kid Posing like zhang jike ;)

photo_2018-08-21_21-46-01.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Not so sure I like the adds of ZJK trying to be sexy. But the photo of the kid is great. :)

Haaaaa . I really laughed a lot for your post . The kid's photo is really great the exact posing of zhang jike and ... Jike's just trying to be a good model for a company which sponsor him Not to be a sexy man .....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
On August 8th , Zhang jike updated his weibo poematicly with a photo , He mostly writes poem in most of his updates :

The road must always go to be broad, and people must give up to have it. Negative swords and rivers and lakes, there are always right and wrong; grievances and laughter, wind and tea.

6ff327bbly1fuk1de94b0j21400u079k.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Zhang Jike had an inteview with Ping Pong world magazine on July 30 , Read some part of this interview

Zhang Jike: I’m exploring the road that no one has ever walked..... fighting with myself.

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۱۰_۰۷-۵۳-۳۳.jpg

Ping Pong World July 30

Before the Spring Festival in 2018, Zhang Jike came to the National Table Tennis Team Training Hall began to resume training. At that time, he spent less time on technical training. Most of his energy was used to exercise his physical fitness. He was sweating every day against the device. “Thanks to the team for giving me the opportunity to return, which made me feel the trust. It is an encouragement for me and proves that I still have value. After the return, I will do my own thing every day, very simple.” Zhang Jike said. Back to the most familiar training ground, he still uses the same table . This table has spent most of it's time with zhang jike .

"I am fighting with myself."

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۱۱_۱۱-۰۴-۱۰.jpg

Zhang Jike last time did not take the game to participate in closed training . In this year's closed training for the World Table Tennis Championships, technical training accounted for 60% of Zhang Jike's time, he still has to spend 40% time to concentrate on physical fitness. Sometimes the coaches watched Zhang Jike bend over his knees and gasp on the training ground, and he shook his head and said that the state had fallen too much and it was so difficult to recover. Zhang Jike heard a lot of such voices, and his feelings were deeper. He said: "I am fighting with myself."

In May, Zhang Jike returned to the game. When the world ranking fell to 160, He had to start from the qualifier. Difficult to prepare, he does not care about what other people think of him, he laughed and said, "I will live in my own world." It’s just that Zhang Jike’s world is cruel, there is no comfort, only challenges.

Explore the road that no one has ever walked

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۱۰_۰۷-۵۳-۳۲.jpg

"After 8 months, I will return to the game and give me some good advice?" No one can answer Zhang Jike. "I haven’t trained for nearly 5 months. What should I do when I return to the training ground?" No one can tell this question. Zhang Jike has to find a way of his own. Zhang Jike, who dared to try again. He is very good at summing up experience. “I have had the experience of retraining the game after 2 months.”Zhang Jike refers to the training before the National Games .
"The ball has changed , Therefore, the physical fitness needed is more than the original." So , Zhang Jike began to practice physical fitness much more time than practicing technically , mainly training his own reaction speed, and then slowly adjusting the training time ratio. "The process of recovery feels better than the one before the National Games, so there is the possibility of going on." Zhang Jike said that his training method is not necessarily correct, because he is still exploring the stage, "This In order to persist in maintaining a positive and positive attitude at all times.

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۱۱_۱۱-۰۴-۰۹.jpg

Returning to the arena is no longer just as simple as his determination to face a lot of practical difficulties . '' physical recovery is not as fast as it used to be , to face the impact of young layers from various associations to face pressure from all sides '' . Zhang Jike counted the difficulties in his mind before training and most importantly the ball changed ...
'' Returning to the training ground , rooted in the memory of the old ball , This is not a thing I want to forget . It's really hard to change a habit you've developed since childhood ''. Only by slowly adapting to the ball you can master the principles of the new ball .

'' Return means that there are too many challenges and as a table tennis coach , Zhang jike's father voted against the return of Zhang jike . '' My Dad knows it's not good for me to play with the new ball . I'M spinning and and the new ball 's spin is low but the speed is high , And my dad thought that it would be difficult to innovate and launch at the age of 30 ''

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۱۱_۱۱-۰۴-۰۸.jpg

But zhang jike wanted to try .'' I couldn't Run or Hurt myself . I feel I still had the ability to stand on the training ground and the competition field . Didnt I have the courage to try ? Zhang asked himself .

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Zhang Jike had an inteview with Ping Pong world magazine on July 30 , Read some part of this interview

Zhang Jike: I’m exploring the road that no one has ever walked..... fighting with myself.

View attachment 17415

Ping Pong World July 30

Before the Spring Festival in 2018, Zhang Jike came to the National Table Tennis Team Training Hall began to resume training. At that time, he spent less time on technical training. Most of his energy was used to exercise his physical fitness. He was sweating every day against the device. “Thanks to the team for giving me the opportunity to return, which made me feel the trust. It is an encouragement for me and proves that I still have value. After the return, I will do my own thing every day, very simple.” Zhang Jike said. Back to the most familiar training ground, he still uses the same table . This table has spent most of it's time with zhang jike .

"I am fighting with myself."

View attachment 17416

Zhang Jike last time did not take the game to participate in closed training . In this year's closed training for the World Table Tennis Championships, technical training accounted for 60% of Zhang Jike's time, he still has to spend 40% time to concentrate on physical fitness. Sometimes the coaches watched Zhang Jike bend over his knees and gasp on the training ground, and he shook his head and said that the state had fallen too much and it was so difficult to recover. Zhang Jike heard a lot of such voices, and his feelings were deeper. He said: "I am fighting with myself."

In May, Zhang Jike returned to the game. When the world ranking fell to 160, He had to start from the qualifier. Difficult to prepare, he does not care about what other people think of him, he laughed and said, "I will live in my own world." It’s just that Zhang Jike’s world is cruel, there is no comfort, only challenges.

Explore the road that no one has ever walked

View attachment 17417

"After 8 months, I will return to the game and give me some good advice?" No one can answer Zhang Jike. "I haven’t trained for nearly 5 months. What should I do when I return to the training ground?" No one can tell this question. Zhang Jike has to find a way of his own. Zhang Jike, who dared to try again. He is very good at summing up experience. “I have had the experience of retraining the game after 2 months.”Zhang Jike refers to the training before the National Games .
"The ball has changed , Therefore, the physical fitness needed is more than the original." So , Zhang Jike began to practice physical fitness much more time than practicing technically , mainly training his own reaction speed, and then slowly adjusting the training time ratio. "The process of recovery feels better than the one before the National Games, so there is the possibility of going on." Zhang Jike said that his training method is not necessarily correct, because he is still exploring the stage, "This In order to persist in maintaining a positive and positive attitude at all times.

View attachment 17418

Returning to the arena is no longer just as simple as his determination to face a lot of practical difficulties . '' physical recovery is not as fast as it used to be , to face the impact of young layers from various associations to face pressure from all sides '' . Zhang Jike counted the difficulties in his mind before training and most importantly the ball changed ...
'' Returning to the training ground , rooted in the memory of the old ball , This is not a thing I want to forget . It's really hard to change a habit you've developed since childhood ''. Only by slowly adapting to the ball you can master the principles of the new ball .

'' Return means that there are too many challenges and as a table tennis coach , Zhang jike's father voted against the return of Zhang jike . '' My Dad knows it's not good for me to play with the new ball . I'M spinning and and the new ball 's spin is low but the speed is high , And my dad thought that it would be difficult to innovate and launch at the age of 30 ''

View attachment 17419

But zhang jike wanted to try .'' I couldn't Run or Hurt myself . I feel I still had the ability to stand on the training ground and the competition field . Didnt I have the courage to try ? Zhang asked himself .

Hey Ping fun ! Long Time no see :)

Reactions: ping fun
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Is ZJ liable for a military service in China Red Army? Pifffff pafffff pafffff , booom, booom, Hurraaaaaaaaah !!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
On August 16 , Zhang jike updated his Weibo with this context and photo :

" Young people love to read and reading is valuable! I am Zhang Jike, let us inherit the cultural classics and unite the positive energy of youth.

6ff327bbly1fvbii8lcpzj21400qodrv.jpg

Zhang jike invites young people and young generation to read more books which is admiring . He is fond of reading books and writes poems himself .

bca56333gy1fv84xcjw6nj20e30lctbx.jpg

bca56333gy1fv84xdiob5j20w11bt45x.jpg

Zhang jike recently was invited to a Audio reading program " Reading Models " , along side other young sport and entertainment stars . Young stars

read Chinese classic literary works and share their connotations with their own experiences and feelings in this great program . Also charity fund will be used to purchase

books and audio equipment to help children with hearing disabilities, visually impaired children and other special youth groups to read .

Stars in " reading Models " will read a book and will tell their experience and feelings . So Good luck to zhang jike . Beside his table tennis career , He can be a good reading role

model too :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
On Semptember 16 th , Anta company Held Fan meeting for Zhang jike in chongqing . Thousands of enthusiast fans from chingqing and other cities Gathered in Chongqing shopping Mall which was getting crowded by great number of people who wanted to spectate their Table tennis Idol .

006Powtngy1fvcdt7uty0j30m80es75u.jpg

e266e708ly1fvh08w9ufqj20k00txgmw.jpg

006Powtngy1fvcdt98dxij30m80esac2.jpg

006Powtngy1fvcdt8rpkwj30m80es0v1.jpg

d40ba115ly1fvcnpnohzij20qo0rdgwm.jpg

He signed clothes and played games with Fans , Also he choosed clothes for some of them which was a great memory for Those enthusiast crowd :eek:

6ccfc49ely1fvbqe4043lj20u0140h2n.jpg

6ccfc49ely1fvbqe52lhxj20go0m8n48-1.jpg

6ccfc49ely1fvbqe5unipj20go0m8n48.jpg

8e973112gy1fvboriwydbj20jz0t3dj9.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
On Semptember 16 th , Anta company Held Fan meeting for Zhang jike in chongqing . Thousands of enthusiast fans from chingqing and other cities Gathered in Chongqing shopping Mall which was getting crowded by great number of people who wanted to spectate their Table tennis Idol .

View attachment 17468

View attachment 17469

View attachment 17470

View attachment 17471

View attachment 17477

He signed clothes and played games with Fans , Also he choosed clothes for some of them which was a great memory for Those enthusiast crowd :eek:

View attachment 17472

View attachment 17473

View attachment 17474

View attachment 17476

He will be in another fan meeting today in his homeland , Check the news ping :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
September 23 was a very day for Zhang jike ! In the following of zhang jike's activities in promoting Table tennis and Sport he participated in Zhengzhou Longhu International Half Marathon alongside kong lingui was away from Guoping . Zhang jike and Kong lingui were invited as pripaganda ambassadors . Zhang jike came to cheer the competotors and got the attention of the people again . He wore the china's nationl team kit in Asian games 2018 with Anta brand .

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۲۶_۰۶-۵۹-۰۴.jpg

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۲۶_۰۶-۵۸-۵۱.jpg

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۲۶_۰۶-۵۸-۵۷.jpg

After his participation in Marathon , He attended his 2nd Anta fan meeting in his hometown Qingdao .

photo_2018-09-29_07-21-33.jpg

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۲۶_۰۶-۵۷-۵۵.jpg

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۲۶_۰۶-۱۳-۵۳.jpg

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۲۶_۰۶-۱۴-۰۱.jpg

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۲۶_۰۶-۱۳-۵۷.jpg

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۲۶_۰۶-۵۷-۱۱.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Zhang jike is from Qingdao , On sep 23th He had Fan meeting in his hometown with lots of fans seeing their local boy live , Also Zhang jike's parents were in this fan meeting too , came to see their popular Son . Zhang jike's First coach was his Father .

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۲۶_۰۶-۵۷-۱۷.jpg

photo_۲۰۱۸-۰۹-۲۶_۰۶-۵۹-۱۸.jpg

24th Sep Zhang jike updated his weibo post with this picture and a poem and celebrated Mid autumn festival with his parents after a long time of being absent and away in this day from his family .

photo_۲۰۱۸-۱۰-۰۲_۰۷-۴۶-۲۴.jpg

Also see the old photos of zhang jike and his parent which is reposting in weibo theses days

photo_۲۰۱۸-۱۰-۰۲_۰۷-۴۶-۲۰ (2).jpg

photo_۲۰۱۸-۱۰-۰۲_۰۷-۴۶-۲۰.jpg