This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
In today's world table tennis team, players who can win the Olympic championship, World Championships and World Cup champions are known as Grand Slam winners with a total of 10 players in the history of the Grand Slam, nine of them are Chinese players, China the ping pong team's dominance in the world is evident.

All 10 Grand Slam winners are: Waldner, Deng Yaping, Liu Guoliang, Kong Linghui, Wang Nan, Zhang Yining, Zhang Jike, Li Xiaoxia, Ding Ning, Malong.

If you get the Grand Slam in accordance with the speed of ranking, Zhang Division to a great advantage in the first place, only a short 445 days.2011 is the outbeark year for Zhang Jike . he won world championship and World Cup singles championship , in the 2012 London Olympic men's singles final, Zhang Jike defeated his teammate Wang Hao won the Olympic men's singles champion, "Olympic Games, World Cup, World Table Tennis Championships," the three men's singles championship, Zhang Jike with 445 days, becoming the fastest in history to complete Grand Slam , but also to create his own era.

According to the speed of becoming grandslam, Liu Guoliang and Wang Nan tied for second place, both are used 1102 days, the slowest Deng Yaping used 1974 days, Kong Linghui spent 1961 days, ranked second in the last. Specifically for: Deng Yaping with 1974 days, Kong Linghui with 1961 days, Ding Ning is used in 1914 days, Li Xiaoxia with 1714 days, Malone with 1411 days, Zhang Yining spent 1355 days, Wang Nan and Liu Guoliang also used 1102 days, Zhang Division only used 445 days .

photo_2017-07-11_14-24-06.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
In today's world table tennis team, players who can win the Olympic championship, World Championships and World Cup champions are known as Grand Slam winners with a total of 10 players in the history of the Grand Slam, nine of them are Chinese players, China the ping pong team's dominance in the world is evident.

All 10 Grand Slam winners are: Waldner, Deng Yaping, Liu Guoliang, Kong Linghui, Wang Nan, Zhang Yining, Zhang Jike, Li Xiaoxia, Ding Ning, Malong.

If you get the Grand Slam in accordance with the speed of ranking, Zhang Division to a great advantage in the first place, only a short 445 days.2011 is the outbeark year for Zhang Jike . he won world championship and World Cup singles championship , in the 2012 London Olympic men's singles final, Zhang Jike defeated his teammate Wang Hao won the Olympic men's singles champion, "Olympic Games, World Cup, World Table Tennis Championships," the three men's singles championship, Zhang Jike with 445 days, becoming the fastest in history to complete Grand Slam , but also to create his own era.

According to the speed of becoming grandslam, Liu Guoliang and Wang Nan tied for second place, both are used 1102 days, the slowest Deng Yaping used 1974 days, Kong Linghui spent 1961 days, ranked second in the last. Specifically for: Deng Yaping with 1974 days, Kong Linghui with 1961 days, Ding Ning is used in 1914 days, Li Xiaoxia with 1714 days, Malone with 1411 days, Zhang Yining spent 1355 days, Wang Nan and Liu Guoliang also used 1102 days, Zhang Division only used 445 days .

View attachment 13760

interesting stats, I know a chinese member of this forum who likes statistics very much :cool::eek::eek:. Didnt bother to post here though! what a pity

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
What's going on here ping fan?

Its a hidden camera . The guy with cellphone want people to take his photo with it . When they start to take his photo the guy's cell phone starts ringing and guess who is calling . Zhang jike (fake zjk .it wasnt zjk himself ) . And be cause of that people became surprised while they saw zjk name on the cell phone . It shows how people love him so much and how his popularity is growing every day even if he's not playing so much due to injury .

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yes , it does but I am not able to find it , @NextLevel : can you please help ? :p

I looked for it last night. I have had NL send it to me several times. I will try one more time.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Thanks NextLevel , you might just get yourself some of the ZJK fan girls switch over from Zhang Jike to you , what say pingfun ? ... can you get this video posted in Chinese Weibo and tell us the reaction of the fan girls ! ... :rolleyes:

Yeah cool .... I dont know chinese ttmonster . I'll tell my friend to post this . Gonna tell you their reaction but they wont get happy to see next level winning a point vs jike .

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
thanks ping fun , there is nothing more satisfying than making trouble ...
"table tennis is an entertainment industry" ~ Der_Echte
Yeah cool .... I dont know chinese ttmonster . I'll tell my friend to post this . Gonna tell you their reaction but they wont get happy to see next level winning a point vs jike .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
On July 22 , Forbes China held a press conference in shenzen , announced 2017 Forbes China under 30 year old Elite list , covering 10 different fields , a total of 300 young talent was selected in this list . Then 10 fields are entertainment and sport , social enterprise and education , technology , media , industry , environmental and .... .
The first of this elite list is olympic champion zhang jike .the 2nd hui ruqi ( womens volleyball player ), 3rd dong li ( men fencing ) , rio gold medalist chen long ( men's badminton ) , ....

0EA8VLw1zJ.jpg

Last edited: