recommend rubber for xiom stradivarius

Hello, I am a c-pen player who is currently using
stiga clipper cr non-wrb (cpen)
fh: skyline 3 neo (black)
bh: yasaka mark v
with 2 years of playtime

I heard that xiom stradivarius is a good alternative for viscaria.
I was wondering if you can recommend me a suitable fh and bh rubber for xiom stradivarius.
I wish to follow the game style of Zhang Jike (despite being a penholder... does that make me weird?)

Thank you very much for your help.

This user has no status.
Usually recreational / amateur player should go with softer rubbers on harder blade or harder rubbers on soft blade, ofc there are many more combinations with medium hard rubbers and blades.
With the hard hard combination you lose dwell time and really good contact is needed but if you are a pro that's not a problem ofc.

Butterfly alc blades are medium hard so pretty much any rubber will work great, stradivarius is supposed to be a clone so rubber pairing should be similar/same (I did not try that blade).

All that being said, nothing is written in stone, people have different preferences and styles and play with whatever they like the most and also change their minds after contracting EJ virus or as their technique gets better...

Usually recreational / amateur player should go with softer rubbers on harder blade or harder rubbers on soft blade, ofc there are many more combinations with medium hard rubbers and blades.
With the hard hard combination you lose dwell time and really good contact is needed but if you are a pro that's not a problem ofc.

Butterfly alc blades are medium hard so pretty much any rubber will work great, stradivarius is supposed to be a clone so rubber pairing should be similar/same (I did not try that blade).

All that being said, nothing is written in stone, people have different preferences and styles and play with whatever they like the most and also change their minds after contracting EJ virus or as their technique gets better...

Thank you, I will consider your tips...
I think I will try to improve my strokes first before buying a new set up..
I will try both xiom vega pro on fh and hurricane 8 on fh later if I bought stradivarius
I think I will use xiom vega euroupe for rpb...