Back to Forum

View Poll Results: Who will win the European Table Tennis Mens Singles Championships?

Voters
44. This poll is closed
  • Timo Boll

    35 79.55%
  • Vladimir Samsonov

    0 0%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

    5 11.36%
  • Bastian Steger

    0 0%
  • Alexey Smirnov

    0 0%
  • Patrick Baum

    0 0%
  • Kalinikos Kreanga

    0 0%
  • Adrien Mattenet

    2 4.55%
  • Werner Schlager

    1 2.27%
  • Others - leave a comment below

    1 2.27%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 71
  1. Wilco is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 14 185
    W
    Wilco is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 185 14
    #21
    Omfg the quality of the stream is since the begin often very bad, its like I'm watching the matches in pictures. F this ;(((. And then worst of all there aint a good archive, so might could see it later in fluent streaming how its ment to be. Is it Laola's fault or from the Polish pffffff.

  2. Mattis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 60
    M
    Mattis is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 60 3
    #22
    yes i have the same. but it is because of my very bad connection. with 2000kbit internet you should watch it without any problems clean

  3. Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 4,182 6,779
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 6,779 4,182
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilco
    Omfg the quality of the stream is since the begin often very bad, its like I'm watching the matches in pictures. F this ;(((. And then worst of all there aint a good archive, so might could see it later in fluent streaming how its ment to be. Is it Laola's fault or from the Polish pffffff.
    I think its due to the volume of traffic there site is receiving. There servers are probably struggling to handle the income of visitors. I am using University internet which is probably around 100mb and I am getting pauses to. So its definitely not your internet or computer.

  4. Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 4,182 6,779
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 6,779 4,182
    #24
    The last 16 of the Men's Singles of the European Table Tennis Championships begins today at 7 pm GMT. Keep your eyes peeled!

    Lots of interesting matches in this round!

    1) Boll – Habesohn
    2) Mattenet - Carneros
    3) Tokic – He Zhi Wen
    4) Gardos – Ovtcharov
    5) Persson – Steger
    6) Karakasevic - Juzbasic
    7) Baum – Primorac
    8) Samsonov – Freitas

    Who will win which games?

    My guessing is:

    1) Boll
    2) Mattenet
    3) Tokic
    4) Ovtcharov
    5) Steger
    6) Karakasevic
    7) Primorac
    8) Samsonov

  5. Sharkon is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 7
    Sharkon's Avatar
    Sharkon is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 7 0
    #25
    1) Boll
    2) Mattenet
    3) Tokic
    4) Ovtcharov
    5) Steger
    6) Karakasevic
    7) Baum
    8) Samsonov

  6. Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 4,182 6,779
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 6,779 4,182
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkon
    1) Boll
    2) Mattenet
    3) Tokic
    4) Ovtcharov
    5) Steger
    6) Karakasevic
    7) Baum
    8) Samsonov
    Hey Sharkon

    Welcome to the site! , hehe its going to be an interesting round of matches. I was thinking the match between Baum and Primorac for me is the most difficult one to tell who will win.

    Other then that we have the same predictions

  7. WiWa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 123 1,880
    WiWa's Avatar
    WiWa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,880 123

    User Info Menu

    #27
    I usually get pauses after 1 match, and when I refresh the page thus reload the stream it goes better again. Maybe that works for u too.

  8. Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,278 3,072
    Michal_Z's Avatar
    Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,072 1,278
    #28
    My guess would be
    1. Boll
    2. Mattenet
    3. He Zhi Wen
    4. Ovtcharov
    5. Steger
    6. Karakasevic
    7. Primorac (probably Baum will win, but I hope for Zoki )
    8. Freitas .. Samsonov is not in a good form, .. but he can still regain and win.. we will see

  9. WiWa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 123 1,880
    WiWa's Avatar
    WiWa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,880 123

    User Info Menu

    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    The last 16 of the Men's Singles of the European Table Tennis Championships begins today at 7 pm GMT. Keep your eyes peeled!

    Lots of interesting matches in this round!

    1) Boll – Habesohn
    2) Mattenet - Carneros
    3) Tokic – He Zhi Wen
    4) Gardos – Ovtcharov
    5) Persson – Steger
    6) Karakasevic - Juzbasic
    7) Baum – Primorac
    8) Samsonov – Freitas

    Who will win which games?

    My guessing is:

    1) Boll
    2) Mattenet
    3) Tokic
    4) Ovtcharov
    5) Steger
    6) Karakasevic
    7) Primorac
    8) Samsonov
    I think Baum will beat Primorac, Persson might beat Steger if he is still in the same shape as he was in that semi-final of the men's team event. Also Samsonov isn't playing his best game. Exciting matches that's for sure. Who did Pitchford lose against by the way?

  10. Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,278 3,072
    Michal_Z's Avatar
    Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,072 1,278
    #30
    Anyways I think that everything is bad from Poland..
    Check out their site for results!
    I get soooo often message that the site coulndt be loaded.. its really crap..

  11. Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 4,182 6,779
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 6,779 4,182
    #31
    Last 16 has just started!


    Photo by: Sitga Table Tennis Facebook Page

  12. Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 4,182 6,779
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 6,779 4,182
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by WiWa
    I think Baum will beat Primorac, Persson might beat Steger if he is still in the same shape as he was in that semi-final of the men's team event. Also Samsonov isn't playing his best game. Exciting matches that's for sure. Who did Pitchford lose against by the way?
    Yeah good point there Wiwa, Persson could produce some surprises.. maybe a repeat of Bejing Olympics? Pitchford lost to Hi Zhi Wen 4-3! So close!

  13. Sharkon is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 7
    Sharkon's Avatar
    Sharkon is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 7 0
    #33
    Hey Sharkon

    Welcome to the site! , hehe its going to be an interesting round of matches. I was thinking the match between Baum and Primorac for me is the most difficult one to tell who will win.

    Other then that we have the same predictions
    Thanks a lot ! Yes it will be a very interesting match between zoki and baum. Zoki is very strong at big events. At olympics he beat michael maze in a intensive match. But I think Baum is in a good shape. He will try to repeat his success at the last EC. We will see

  14. Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 4,182 6,779
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 6,779 4,182
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkon
    Thanks a lot ! Yes it will be a very interesting match between zoki and baum. Zoki is very strong at big events. At olympics he beat michael maze in a intensive match. But I think Baum is in a good shape. He will try to repeat his success at the last EC. We will see
    Very true! Going to be interesting! We lucky its live now on laola.tv,

    1-0 to Baum so far with scores 11-8

  15. Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,278 3,072
    Michal_Z's Avatar
    Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,072 1,278
    #35
    Persson vs. Steger was awesome match!
    When they got into topspin topspin rally, it was joyyy to watch, feast for eyes!
    I cant wait for video of that one

  16. Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,278 3,072
    Michal_Z's Avatar
    Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,072 1,278
    #36
    So Tokic beat He Zhi Wen, but 4:3, very close match.. so I guessed right that it will not be easy for him..
    Anyways, Wen should win it..
    Boll easy 4:0 beat Habesohn,
    Mattenet through too,
    Steger beat Persson,
    Ovtcharov 4:0 beat Gardoš,
    Karakasevic won too
    .. So only two places are not known yet
    Samsonov or Freitas?
    Baum or Zoki?

  17. Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 4,182 6,779
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is offline
    says TableTennisDaily 2.0 is now live!!!
     
    Administrator 6,779 4,182
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Michal_Z
    So Tokic beat He Zhi Wen, but 4:3, very close match.. so I guessed right that it will not be easy for him..
    Anyways, Wen should win it..
    Boll easy 4:0 beat Habesohn,
    Mattenet through too,
    Steger beat Persson,
    Ovtcharov 4:0 beat Gardoš,
    Karakasevic won too
    .. So only two places are not known yet
    Samsonov or Freitas?
    Baum or Zoki?
    Thanks for update

    My predictions have been all correct so far, down to the last two matches.. Baum is in a 2-0 lead currently

  18. Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,278 3,072
    Michal_Z's Avatar
    Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,072 1,278
    #38
    Hmm.. Zoki started playing!
    He was 2:0 down and 6:5 losing in the third when I bet at him..
    Since then he got 11 straight points! Winning the third set 11:6 and leading in the second 5:0
    Yea, he is just good!

  19. Sharkon is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 7
    Sharkon's Avatar
    Sharkon is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 7 0
    #39
    6 - 0 for baum ^^

  20. Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,278 3,072
    Michal_Z's Avatar
    Michal_Z is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 3,072 1,278
    #40
    Oooki, so Baum won eventually.. but it seems me like it was more like luck, because the net was really against Zoki.. and Baum got also a very lucky edge ball..
    But he won (and I did too, lol)..
    But what about Freitas vs. Samsonov???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.