Perform 40+ ABS

5 out of 5 rating for Perform 40+ ABS

The new Stiga 3 Star Perform ball is a great improvement over the the optimum 40+ before. This is already as good as Sanwei 40+ ABS polyballs. The consistency in bounce and roundness is very good and almost feels like a celluloid ball. Not sure about the price though. Probably made by Minkow Factory but not sure.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

Alright guys, in our latest review we test the new ABS ball from STIGA and compare it to other popular balls in the market including the current DHS ABS ball used in the World Tours.

We found the balls were very consistent and the bounce didn't change a lot which was pleasing as well as not breaking throughout so the durability looks like an improvement too. We were able to generate good spin on the balls and the contact felt a lot more crisp and celluloid like than previous plastic balls.

We found some great results with the new ABS ball, watch the review in the video below for more:

i have been using the stiga performa ball recently, having switched from the Joola flash 3 star ball. It almost felt exactly like the old celluloid balls from the get go.. the bounce, the spin and the speed that i was getting from this ball was better than the flash, and i could effectively play any shot with it.. it almost felt like magic. I think that stiga has made great improvement with this new perform ball, and it should be used in international competitions as well. I have tried DHS D40+ ball also and it didnt quite have the same bite.. perhaps due to the extra weight of the stiga perform ball.
Highly recommended for all levels of play. Well done stiga!