Has anyone tried DIANCHI D rubber?

This user has no status.
I can’t compare it with much words, just that I’ve transitioned from using H3 classic and Neo to Dianchi and K1 just fine. I’ve been H3 user since around 2004, but now prefer D and K1.
Whatever mentioned by others in comparison to H3, I seem to manage to live with the said negatives.

I don't boost and been using D and K1 for months now.
3d42dbedf50ee3957512fc7691976514.jpg
83cad4ce2fb231e924e9afc85f638154.jpg

instagram: rokphishtt

Reactions: MK73 and Suga D
Whatever mentioned by others in comparison to H3, I seem to manage to live with the said negatives.

I don't boost and been using D and K1 for months now.
cache.php
cache.php

instagram: rokphishtt

Is that the DHS Hurricane Long 5 with ST handle (2nd blade from the left)?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
Yes I'm using it at the moment, the 39 degree 2.1 version. Played with it 3x now.
Has a sticky surface, just a little bit bounce. Loads of spin when topspinning. Some issues with blocking, need to adjust the angle a bit more. Doesn't feel heavy on my Andro ZLC blade. Has a low trajectory.

Last edited:
It clould also be a custom blade from robin.w. I got a w968/viscaria contruction with the dark long 2 / hurricane king handles from him.

king regards

Tobi

Do you mean you got a custom blade with the box as well?

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...tO&id=553530294484&source=superboss&appId=113
iv used this version of it it just lacks spin but the rest way pretty impressive

This rubber is faster but the dwelling time is shorter as compared to DHS Hurricane 3 Neo. You have to adjust your strokes action slightly to generate more spin.

This user has no status.
Do you mean you got a custom blade with the box as well?

This rubber is faster but the dwelling time is shorter as compared to DHS Hurricane 3 Neo. You have to adjust your strokes action slightly to generate more spin.

ahh yeah the touch yeah maybe for me its too hard to do so

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
You can see on picture there is bubble, topsheet like new, but like hurricane bubble pops out pretty quickly
no added booster, came factory boosted like hurricane neo

Last edited:
DianChi D regional after 10 sessions

You can see on picture there is bubble, topsheet like new, but like hurricane bubble pops out pretty quickly
no added booster, came factory boosted like hurricane neo

I have been playing with that DianChi D Provincial rubber for more than 1 year but did not encounter that issue.