GDP

This user has no status.

GDP

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Love these vids. Really shows what a grind professional TT is. William is an excellent communicator, engaging, instructive, and informative. Great stuff!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hehe good old William, yea he was struggling at the start I spoke to him a couple of times really briefly, he seems to be getting into the stride of things which is great :)

Yeah thats true, I'm sure he is adapting a lot better now. His attitude and determination can make him break any limits! William FTW!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Sir Henzell, I love your backhand :D Even though I use long pips on the backhand :p

Your euro loop backhand is one of the finest in the world. Love how you fluently use it.
Great job showing Australia to the world :cool:
God bless your journey!

Oh wait lol I thought its Sir Henzell himself who uploaded the vids.
Turns out to be Dan haha.
Bro Matt, could you help me send my regards to him? ;)

Last edited:
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
William Henzel comes across as a TOP bloke - thank you William/Dan, for posting these vids - an amazing and priviliged inside view of the life of a pro table tennis player.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I see new serve in journey #10??

Yeah I noticed that to dici. I think a lot of players are working on their serves at the moment. It is a real key to success at the highest level. I think William has improved so much from his trip to the WSA... It must be amazing for him, considering he has never been in an environment like that for so long

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Sir Henzell, I love your backhand :D Even though I use long pips on the backhand :p

Your euro loop backhand is one of the finest in the world. Love how you fluently use it.
Great job showing Australia to the world :cool:
God bless your journey!

Oh wait lol I thought its Sir Henzell himself who uploaded the vids.
Turns out to be Dan haha.
Bro Matt, could you help me send my regards to him? ;)

Sure no problem

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
It is great to see how he improved. His footwork and body moving during FH attack is now similar to Timo. Not same and Timo has still better technique but William is on correct way. Good luck! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
It does feel rewarding to see that people are enjoying the video series so thanks for your comments. To answer a few comments;

@Dici - yes a couple of new serves. I think I mentioned a couple of vids back that Richi, one of the head coaches, encouraged me to add a few more variations to my service attack. So I now have 4 different types of serve and then a number of variations within these 4.

@exit_2 - I notice a big difference with my movement. It's the combination of more training, harder training (eg more footwork) and the hard work I've put in at the gym. My forehand has improved but it is still a weak link for me in comparison to other parts of my game. Richi and I had a chat about Timo's forehand technique the other day and about the strength that Timo needs in his back to have such a straight body stance when he plays it.